Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Census Papers

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sydney Mardi Gras

I see is already being advertised as bi sexuals being able for the first time to appear in the armed forces uniform of their country. Maybe I am just old fashioned, but as I did not agree with the Mardi Gras in the first place, find the so called permission very demeaning and abhorent. John Sabourn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default R.C.

I find the consequences and arguments about sexual behaviour unfathomable and fail to understand all this so called PC stuff. You have a British cardinal resigning over allegations of 30 years ago that he made advances to other priests, who I assume were above the regulatory age whatever it is now. On the other hand you have gay individuals prancing around the streets in Sydney half naked and making sexual gestures. This morning I listened to a so called expert on child physocology worried about the sexual feelings of girls of 8 years of age. What do people expect when all the crap you see and read is there for all the headbangers to get their tiny minds bent further. The old fashioned way of life was what happened between two consenting adults albeit a male and female was their business. The weird ones, most couldnt care less about as it was their own business and kept it that way. The tripe that hits our screens and movies re same sex and all the rubbish that goes with it should not be shown as far as I am concerned.I certainly dont condone it. Is it to make us feel guilty or perhaps think we should be doing the same. I know there are lots of people in the entertainment world, for want of a better word ..bent, I for one couldnt care less, but please keep your own life styles to your own people with the same feelings and asperations, there are others who we think we and our children are the normal ones. Cheers John Sabourn

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The world is on it's way to hell in a hand basket. The latest today is s ure sign that the world as a whole has lost it, but then when we look at the prospect of gay marriage then maybe it is not so silly.
    A politician, that is code for a plonker, is trying to get a bill into parliament that would almost abolish the bright to an abortion. He bases it on the anti discrimination laws saying that having an abortion paid for on the public health serrvice is wrong as it discriminates against men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would love to have some of what he is on.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Plonker

John, I used to refer to Actors and Actresses, however this is I believe now incorrect and all are referred to as Actors. Plonkers this must also refer to both sexes walking in our illustrious hallways of power. There must come a time where you cant differentiate between man and woman, although looking at some of them it is already hard to differentiate by sight. I wonder what a human being could be called without using the gender of the person to describe, the only thing I can think of is It. Although this is I suppose already in use for some people walking this earth. To think we always used to call a ship Her or She, wonder what the PC brigade would have to say on that one. Cheers John Sabourn.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

cant wait to see the first one to sa it contravenes his human rightsnot to marry an have sex with his horse dog cat or any other four legged animal and demands to marry it in church I suppose the government would vote and then agree or kangaroo if he can bloody catch it regards cappy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cant stop the rot

Hi shipmates, Hi J Seabourn We have in Cardiff the biggest gay Mardi gras or Gay pride weekend in the world allmost !!! our lib /dem councill who started it a few years ago did not expect it to become so big and sucessful it brings in loads of needed money to all local businesss' a windfall every year that gets bigger Many churches' all types and family groups and others, who have made an serious effort together!!! to stop this going on, are called bigots, homophobic, and outdated by well known supporters in the Councill of gay rights and all gay issues' "The Pink pound" rules"

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is one group of 'females' who spell the word WOMEN as WOMYN that way the word men is ommited. I think it may be better if they as such people were ommitted.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have been against a lot of the political correct liberalisation , it weakens society , and the foundations that that society was built on . We accept and promote same sex marriages , can anyone explain , why with civil partnerships , a "Gay " wedding is needed , because I cannot see it at all . It just sounds like an excuse to dress up and have a party . We have too much of this stupidity , and one crack in the rock of life , soon turns into a huge fissure . I did not agree with Homosexuality being illegal , but it went from there to being accepted , recognised , and I am concerned someone will make it compulsory . It gets worse when you hear left wing trendsetter s on the radio telling you that political candidates should be chosen using positive discrimination because men have had it their own way for too long . Positive discrimination will never redress a balance , it just means that the best candidate is not necessarily the one who gets the job . We seem to seek change solely for change's sake and I am yet to see one advantage of it .
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is a push here to make it compulsory for govs and companies to have a 'certian' number fo females in office or on the board,legislation is suggested to make it compulsory.
    I was always under the misconception, not a good word when some females are around, that it was a case of the best suited to the position, not gender that set the standard. But if they do make it compulsory does that mean men will be able to conduct mamograms on the ladies?
    Happy daze John in Oz.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2