Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Down the plug hole

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Down the plug hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Drennan View Post
    We can only conclude then that Roger's cat has something to do with it !! Next time Roger, try flushing the cat and see if that reverses the flow.
    Duke that would be a cat astrophe!!!!
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

LOL, good one Jim !! I daresay that if Roger has a couple of extra G&T's, he might actually try it.
    Duke Drennan R809731

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Meow

LOL, good one Jim !! I daresay that if Roger has a couple of extra G&T's, he might actually try it.
    He could then write the life story of Claude Baules

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We need to end this thread as I can't get the picture out of my head of Roger throttling the cat as he pushes it down the rosie. I can just hear the expletives.
    Duke Drennan R809731

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We can only conclude then that Roger's cat has something to do with it !! Next time Roger, try flushing the cat and see if that reverses the flow.
    Duke, I actually tried that in the toilet some years ago (when the wife wasn't looking), but Charlie (the cat) flatly refused to cooperate and, try as I might, no amount of prodding with the toilet-brush would encourage him to go round the 'bend'. I tried "Harpic', everything, but all to no avail, he still wouldn't flush away. Although I'm not sure, I think that could be why he's not very fond of me. Then again, it could be something the wife has told him, I don't really know

...............Roger

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Geeves View Post
    Roger, I may have been missinformed, but I thought a Chinchilla was a South American rodent, that looked like a small eared rabbit. I don't know whether it is possible to cross a genus of the rat population with a muslamic cat, but a poll of the Drinking Mates that I have questioned on this subject, 50% swirl to the right and 50% to the left! Cheers, Tony Geeves.
    Tony, you were not misinformed, mate, for the Chinchilla is indeed a small rodent from South America. The name, Chinchilla, also applies to a breed of Rabbit and a breed of Persian Cat.

..............Roger

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well Jim, earlier you complained about the lack of response to your post and look where we've gravitated to, ...."stuffing cats down the cludgie with a toilet brush". Man, we're a weird bunch, right enough. Best laugh I've had in a while. I must try those G&T's.
    Duke Drennan R809731

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

All this talk of going down the gurgler, most of the western world is. But there is something even worse, the international date line, and changing of clocks time. Last year on a cruise to NZ we had to put the clocks forward by two hours, that in itself was not the problem, the problem occured when we had to put them back. One hour was on new years eve. We celebrated as is the normal case when at sea, midnight and we all sang about thta guy Old Lang Sime, who ever he was. Then the ship did a very sneaky thing, at 15 minutes padt midnight they put the clock back one hour. So a second midnight occured which meant sining thta silly song again. The biggest problem however was we had to drink a toast to all we knew, by 0300 hours not only had I toasted half the world I discovered the ship had developed a list to port, or was it starboard?
    Then to add insult to injury at 1100 hours they broadcast the midnight celebrations from London. It is just luck they carry enough tonic water to last the cruise.
    So when you talk about going down the gurgler think about those of us who have to do it the hard way.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4