Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Our Pug Benson! Playing with our other Dog Bella!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Our Pug Benson! Playing with our other Dog Bella!

Didnt know exacty where to post this!
    Anyway here is our new Puppy called Benson,a lovely little Pug! We love him!
    This Video was taken at just over six weeks old!
    For his age he really is clever!
    Will have to train him to do some thricks later!
    Thanks
    Cheers
    Enjoy the Video!

Benson 001 - YouTube
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thanks Vernon.
    Will have to train him to do some thricks later!...... Let us know when he does his Thricks, it should be good
    Why is he called BENSON.?
    Our Yorky was called Kimberley but she answered to DOG, I saw a prog on TV that dogs only understand words of one syllable. So I alwaYS called her DOG.
    Good show,
    Cheers
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vernon the more you see people the better you like your dog i have an 8st lab he was 12st when we got him part dog part f.....g mattress but he is my best mate. the only thing that kisses you and means it

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Have to ask her indoors

Hi Capt
    Have to ask her indoors about the name chioce mate,i think its because she likes Benson in the Comedy Series,(cant remember the name) however she now shouts that it came to her in a dream!! Yea!!
    Oh well will wait for him to learn his Thricks LOL! Cheeky!!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some Dogs are a lot better than a lot of people I know.
    Brian

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    Thanks Vernon.
    Will have to train him to do some thricks later!...... Let us know when he does his Thricks, it should be good
    Why is he called BENSON.?
    Our Yorky was called Kimberley but she answered to DOG, I saw a prog on TV that dogs only understand words of one syllable. So I alwaYS called her DOG.
    Good show,
    Cheers
    Brian.
    Brian, are you sure your TV is not on the blink? Our Briard Cleo won't answer to 'Clee' or 'O' but call out "CLEE-OHH" and you get out of the way or get run over. Here she is - I tried to teach her how to write her name in the snow.

Cheers

Richard
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Our Ship was our Home
    Our Shipmates our Family

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What a clever dog Richard, I too can write my name in the snow. usually on my way home from the club after a few pints, when we have snow.
    Next time I am up those Blue Mountains I am going to be covered in Dog Spit when Benson, Vernons other dog and Cleo start leaping on me and licking me all over. Can Cleo do Thricks like Benson will be doing??
    Cheers
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Kong View Post
    What a clever dog Richard, I too can write my name in the snow. usually on my way home from the club after a few pints, when we have snow.
    Next time I am up those Blue Mountains I am going to be covered in Dog Spit when Benson, Vernons other dog and Cleo start leaping on me and licking me all over. Can Cleo do Thricks like Benson will be doing??
    Cheers
    Brian.
    I bet your writing is shaky Brian. As for tricks we'll keep those for a surprise. A fella walked his dog in Katoomba's Catalina park that had the charming trick of sidling up and when you weren't watching he'd lift his leg. By the time he trotted off with his tail held high and cheeky grin on his face your foot would be squelching in a warm, soggy shoe.
    Cheers
    Richard
    Our Ship was our Home
    Our Shipmates our Family

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dogs are the most intelligent animals for a man my last dog sox was so badly treated when we rescued him he was that frightened he shivered under the kitchen table for three days after he learned to trust again he was the most faithful dog i have ever had and i have always had a dog he was clever and he could actually make a noise like come on at the set times to go out the same month he passed i had a lot of medical problems and i still think it was connected with his death he way a diabetic and we gave him his shots every day any dog owner try to keep them away from wood chippings that are put around garden boarders as when they start to rot they give of a fungus that gives a dog a nasal disease and that's what killed him when he went a big part of me went with him i have his ashes in the front room and they will go in with me never has a man missed a best friend as much as me we went every were together even had a kip at 6pm when i finished work i have a Labrador retriever now he is very good and clever he knows when my blood pressure is high he puts his paw on me and somehow he knows i have trained him to pee on red lead teds corner.jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are good bloke John. Margaret and I have been together for 56 years during which time we always had dogs, usually from the rescue places or from family. In 1998 our rough collie, Jay-Jay succumbed to bowel cancer and in 2000 our old English sheep dog, Emma was fourteen and a half when old age and arthritis made her life too hard to bear. We were without a dog for three months and life (and security) seemed to go out of the house so Margaret went onto the internet and fell in love with a picture of an Irish wolfhound cross puppy called Jemima at the Sydney Dogs Home. What a wonderful watch dog she was. Sadly 15 months ago she had a fatal heart attack but if you look at the picture on my profile she is with me. And in a way still is.

When Jemima was two years old we got another dog to keep her company, a briard from the same dogs home and that's her in my earlier post. Not only do dogs make wonderful companions, they are good security and let us know when we should be getting some exercise to get older than we would otherwise. However their life span is cruelly short.

All the best
    Richard Q
    Our Ship was our Home
    Our Shipmates our Family

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast