Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: butchery

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

the tribal leaders {witch doctors} tell anyone with aids to have sex with a virgin so men are turning to rape young children very young!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That is right John.
    I was in Cape Town in 2009, ten black men were accused of raping a 12 month old baby girl in the belief that sex with a Virgin would cure them of Aids,
    EVEN IF That was true, they were so thick and stupid not to realise that after the first one she was NOT a virgin.
    What can you do with a jungle mentality like that?? apart from Shooting them.
    Brian
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 10th January 2013 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brian may be that's the difference between them and us?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Butchery

Quote Originally Posted by robpage View Post
    Do you mean sterilised , they can still pass the disease on , I would go for castration or emasculation , could be done humanely with chemical injections , or alternatively in the case of Somali Pirates with two bricks banged together
    In the case of the Somali pirates and the brick treatment, just watch out for your thumbs.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i think a lot more could be done if the likes of mobile phones would be handled better on board . if a ship was to sink a pirate craft how long would it be before the incident was on the likes of you tube ships and craft go missing every day.jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Elephants

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Pook View Post
    Watching the news last night, I was apalled to see such graphic scenes of a family of elephants killed simply for their tusks. One piece in particular greatly upset Pam was to when they found a baby elephant still alive laying close to it's dead mother. This is nothing less than sheer barbism, and those killers should have the book thrown at them if they are caught. The news went on to say that the butchers were probably already rich from the sale of the ivory.
    I am absolutely disgusted,
    Colin
    We are all aware that the slaughter of Elephants for their tusks is not new, it has been going on for more than a hundred years. Herds of 50 or 60 have been killed in a single massacre, just for the ivory trade to the far east.
    I doubt if it will ever stop, until Elephants become extinct. Its a sad indictment against the butchers and the people who perpetuate this evil business.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2