Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: School - 1957 vs. 2012

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default strange people about?

Hi shipmates, one to ponder, When I was working I met a lady who had an intresting job in Amsterdam for a few years ,she worked in the street of windows,She told me that her main customers for discipilne, and all that kinky stuff were English married men many ex top public school boys, over 90% were repeat clients they loved the cane e.t.c they paid very well for her services'' she had a lovely house in the expensive part of Cardiff , and lived well and her son was educated at top university.

leratty Guest

Default Interesting

Charles I agree it is sad when we can not smile or touch a young child, be it a friends or relative. For instance a mate of ours is going through a bitter divorce, he has two delightful daughters 11 & 12 they spend time with him each week. Anyway not long before we left Hong Kong the elder one came to the front door pretty early one morning, clearly looking for some solace still in her PJ's. My wife was still in bed I was watching the news, I asked her "if she would like a drink something to eat" she said "no could I please sit on your lap & have a cuddle?" Ferk I thought I do not want this to bring the wrath of God down on me so said "she couldn't" how do you explain that I did not even try? It really hurt me as she looked crestfallen. Told the wife when she came down, she said I did the right thing as if mates wife heard about it God knows what could have happened! What a sad, sad world she just needed some love & consoling. Richard

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default School 1957 vs 2012

I think family life as died out to what our generation knew .IT is all about material gains nothing wrong about that we all like to have the best things life can offer but it does effect family life .My late wife and i had eight children ( no tv in them days )five daughters and three sons and we are very proud of them they have been very good to mum and i .That is not to say they they were angelsfar from it but they looked up to mum and dad and still do .It was a bit a of a struggle in them days but having a very good wife and family we made it .I always say never give up when things get tough

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

i am very lucky every Sunday without fail all my family sit around the table for Sunday lunch and talk that's what is missing in families any problems we have we don't keep them in and yet i was my own worst enemy after medical problems i kept everything to myself only when my wife came to my doctors one day and in talking to him he spilled the beans, i thought then not to worry anybody but realised after everything came out in the open even i felt better my point is communication within a family is vital to success .jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was at a BBQ last year when my friends teenage son decided it would be fun to give his lil bro and sis a wedgie so i am there swilling a can and chomping on burgers when confronted by 2 crying kids could not pick them up and cuddle them but did have them both happy and smiling again in seconds big bro was only just a teenager at 19 so a fair target for revenge

As i carried him round by his undies the scream were fresh out of a horror movie he called for help from dad and uncles with the same reply from all NO WAY YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN I DON'T WANT TO BE NEXT when i did let him go eventually on account of my arm getting tired .

He was told any more wedgies and i would repeat the performance if i was not there when it happened then next time i saw him did not matter where it was town center pub or just visiting he would not be safe

Thing is the kids started using that against him with treats of if you don't take us to the park we will tell uncle Glyn you gave us a wedgie looks like i created some lil monsters that day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3