Thread: B.b.c.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default B.b.c.

Excuse my ignorance but I was led to understand that the B.B.C. stood for the BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION it would appear than someone who of course will always remain nameless has changed it to BU**ER BOMBER COMMAND.
    They are not broadcasting the unveiling ceremonial opening by the Queen in honour of the 55000 airmen who lost their lives protecting our country. Instead the 35 minute slot will be given to Tennis.
    There must be some very sad people in the world that the BBC inhabit. They might even be related to the same sad people in government who still cannot award our Artic Conoy comrades the medal they justly deserve.

John Albert Evans
    Last edited by John Albert Evans; 17th June 2012 at 02:05 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Those bastards are afraid of upsetting the Germans, a bunch of cowardly whimps and poofters.
    I wonder what would have happened if those 55,000 Brave Airmen who died and all the others who were badly injured also didnt want to upset the Germans, We would be speaking German now.
    That is the thanks you get for trying to save your country and at the same the whimps in Parliament and the BBC are giving our country away to foreigners.
    I read a couple weeks ago that the European Parliament had airbrushed WORLD WAR 2 out of History. It never happened, It was only a Hollywood adventure movie. Those men did not die they never excisted.

.. I am about to send an e-mail to Cameron. Lets all send e-mails to our glorious Leaders. these swine get away with too much.
    Cheers
    Brian.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 17th June 2012 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Sons Of The Desert

My wife and myelf have just watch a DVD Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy in Sons of the Desert, what a laught we were in tears in laughter,great film,and Fathers day present,still got a few more to watch.what a life,turned out nice again,said G.F.From Ken.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Bbc

I always thought that B.B.C. stood for BASH BRITAIN CORPORATION.

Fred.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Bbc

Once again I ask the question are we really surprised that the PC brigade are trying to whitewash our history. If they had their way we have never existed.
    Rgds Denis