Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Foreign born P.M.?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Rob,
    I have had many of those and always send them back with a Note of Protest, both for Medical and Town Council. Saying if they cannot speak English then they should not get the , treatment, the Vote etc.
    Never had any response yet. No doubt my name will be on a List somewhere.
    Cheers
    Brian.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just a thought Brian , If we can pander to the local minority groups , why cannot we have our own native dialects included , a letter that starts ,

Way Eye lads , yev gorra point mint a t'ospital , and yeberra get doon fa too a clok

, Why not , it is as useful to me as the Somali translation . We give in too easily , we need to say , you want to live here you learn our language , you want to eat here then eat humanely killed meat , unfortunatly as NZ lamb is Halal as in much Brazillian beef we are having the minority view imposed on us . I prefer the animal stunned before it is drained of blood . But the meat served in most institutions , frozen NZ and South American is Halal , check the labels in the kitchens , then you will get a surprise . You want to live in this Christian country , then one wife , who wants to marry you , not a choice of your parents so they can import another cousin , I understand that in certain places in this country there are genetic problems due to a high incident of cousins marrying . It is much rarer amongst us locals . You want to buy at my corner shop , then show your face , dont hide it in a mask , if I go into the shop wearing a ski mask , I think they will call the police . Hey and stop calling us racists , if you are Black , hanging around street corners smoking weed , and kicking a can , the police have stopped you because you look suspicious , not because you are Black . How many Black and Asian Doctors get pulled over in their BMWs because they are black , I would guess no more than any other BMW drivers caught speeding .

I would make the Immigrants swear alligience the cron , speak english , and live how we all ( That is us in the still racially average mixed areas ) live
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2