Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where all in this togeather

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Where all in this togeather

This is the biggest donator to the Tory party who together with its coalition partner,s reckon we are all paying the price for the mess of the countries economics. QUOTE ? {We are all in this together} who is having a laugh and it will be the likes of leeks like this that will cause mayhem amongst the disabled/ pensioner,s/ unemployed/ and working people struggling to make ends meet in this country. What a bloody joke this coalition is {BEWILDERED} Regards lads Terry.

Top Tory resigns over '£250,000 for access to Cameron' boast - UK Politics - UK - The Independent
    {terry scouse}

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

terry, if we knew all the underhand things that went on the whole nation would revolt, lots of scandals have come to light lately, the expenses fraud gave us the biggest insight of what people govern us, and that went on for years, if corruption starts with expenses then it is ongoing, it becomes the norm, am afraid we stand no chance, i complain about giving aid to corrupt nations, but its no better here, just better hidden, look at police corruption, taking money from newspapers, phone tapping, what else goes on we are not aware of, ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Terry.
    Your post is apt, I have been reading where a NSW politician hasn't been seen for a few days, apparently he is over in the UK for a parlimentry meeting to find ways to stop corruption in politics, he's not even in the ruling party. His excuse for missing parliament, he has been in Parliament for five years and hadn't had a trip overseas, that isn't what we are paying them for, we give them free computers and internet for that sort of thing. The meeting is dead in the water before it starts.
    Cheers Des

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default we are all in this together

Hi all, This subject is the very one that has me fuming for some time, ref my post on MPs expenses, the bar and cafe subsidised by us, Mps pensions etc. I happen to believe that the corruption is so deep now that it will take a major cutting operation to stop. I am emailing my MP several times a week on the above subjects, and am met with a stoney silence, the equivalent of two fingers. if you look at what they get up to after they finish as MPs, you will see how this big corrupt club works, they are directed into cushy jobs elsewhere. if i continue harassing my Mp with email, i would not be surprised to get knock at the door from some strange characters one day. So if i disappear of this site, you know whats happened ha ha. Oh well lads lets keep bitching, you never know, regards all Keith

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

why are the army learning troops to deliver petrol in tankers have they had the word that we don't know about? has the tax man pushed a bit to far? the plot thickens.john

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default We're all in this together - Oh yeah?

When I was a lad (now THERE'S a while ago ) my father told me
    "We used to hang Rogues, Vagabonds, Thieves & Liars from gibbetts at crossroads. Now we send them to Westminster or the City of London and they rip us off with the power of the law behind them."
    Nothing changed much there then in 50odd years.
    Regards,
    Rob

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

my dad told me two things you are guaranteed not to see 1 a bookie riding a bike 2 a poor MP wise words

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Where all in this together

Like every one else in this post I too fume at all our inept politicians. People say you only get what you vote for, but what alternatives do we have here in the U.K.
    The three main parties are all tarred with the same brush, all get their noses in the trough as soon as they are elected as M.P's even if they are not in the ruling party. Then when they eventually leave power they go out and make mega money as "advisers". The only advise I can give to all our politicians is to march all of thereselves to the White Cliffs of Dover and just keep on going towards France, any that reach France can then are welcome to screw up that country just like they have ours. Seriously thinking of voting BNP next time round, UKIP seems attrative but they seem even more a bunch of nutters than the present lot.
    When oh when are we going to get real politicians again like there was in the 50's and 60's. You may not have agreed with their policies and views but from my perspective they at least seemed honest. Wilson and Heath were the first in my mind to really start the rot, have met them both socially and would prefer to be in a room full of Bengal tigers rather than take my chances with them.
    rgds
    Capt. John Arton (ret'd)

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

just look how mega rich ex PM,s have become after getting jobs in the Euro Parliament.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default We are all in this together.

Mr Cameron was nearly right but he just slipped up on one word.What he should've said was YOU are all in it together and it's a four letter word begining with S and ending in T,that would've been nearer the truth.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast