Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where all in this togeather

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default We take any cash

hi shipmates A question is the U.K. a new banana republic? As Mr Cameron has said we are open for business ?and we take tax off everyone poor, and on a pension only some rich people will pay 45p in the pound after profits .

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default The only honest man????

That ever walked into the houses of parliament was GUY FAWLKES !!!!!!!! No hidden agenda. As the good Capt Arton say,s what can we do about it. Well the students and youth did unfortunately take to the streets and riot. I can understand there frustrations but cant find it in me to condone riots But if this and other parties are to carry on like this it will breed contempt. So be it on there own heads i remember David Cameron before the election in the three party t.v. speeches specifically on this point saying those 4 words {NOT ON MY WATCH} Regards all Terry.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 25th March 2012 at 01:36 PM.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default all together

Hi Ted, if the chancellors budget had been aimed at the working class causing them to lose out financially, there would have been mayhem with industrial action, strikes etc all over the country. But, shrewd man that he is, he picked on the pensioners because what can we do in retaliation? Boycott our local libraries perhaps. No, but what we can do will be known in the coming elections. I can smell a revolution over the horizon, yippeee.
    Years ago when I became old enough to vote, I wes told that I would never earn enough to vote conservative, how true that was.
    Regards,
    Colin

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

why did we not have a referendum weather to stay in Europe like we have been promised by every party another lie to get your vote???? most of the laws of the land need scraping. deportation needs a revamp all the relevant government offices working together. no we are just the people that lead them to the trough once they have their noses in it we {the people } don't matter? yes it's a new party for me and none of the mainstream either . our country is over run with sh.te dropping their hook here and then moaning about the British way of life? some parts of great Britain you need an interpreter to get around and we just sit and take it{soft johnny english} yes thats us.just my view john

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have a federal MP here, ex union boss of course, who has been accused of misuse of union funds. The enquiery into his antics is now in it's third year, bloody criminal like Kray never took thisd long to be investigated!! But it turns out half his family are invloved with the government as well as a dozen other union guys all corrupt and many advising our current gov. Crap on top of crap served with crap and more crap, like ALL governmenst around the world, just a big club for the RIGHT people who are lucky enough to get into it.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thumbs down The whole world is in it.

I am a co-ordinator in the my town for people who volunteer their time to help Senior Citizens and the afflicted. I recently attended the opening of a new computerised scheme to streamline this endeavour. My own skills are minimal but some of the younger unemployed are wizards and we are asking them to volunteer to get the dole.
    The launch of this scheme was attended by our local Liberal MP ( please read Consertive) and our Labour Federal Minister. All went swimmingly with tea and bikkies and the photo shoot was called and yours truly stood between the MP's and a lass sat at the 'puter. The atmosphere most convivial until the camera man from our local newspaper gathered up his gear and left.
    These two jerks could not get out of the building any faster with skates on, even our Mayor was left like a shag on a rock. It was obvious they could not give a toss and anyway it was after 5pm and drinkies called.
    The big white limo that brought our Fed. Minister down most likely had a grog cabinet in it anyway so he could sip all the way back to the airport. I can assure you dear readers that there has not been any follow up calls to see how we are getting on.
    R 627168 On all the Seas of all the World
    There passes to and fro
    Where the Ghostly Iceberg Travels
    Or the spicy trade winds blow
    A gaudy piece of bunting,a royal ruddy rag
    The blossom of the Ocean Lanes
    Great Britains Merchant Flag

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Lads,
    I have said it in the past and will continue to say it. If you want change then look at voting for the other parties IE Ukip, Green Party, BNP, Local Independent candidates, etc. Also try and persuade friends and family to do the same. If enough people throughout the Country did this at Local and National elections, the Morons would have to have major re-thinks on there policies. They are by and large far too complacent and full of there own P and Importance. This Tory Chancellor and his Liberal lap dogs have proven this by robbing the poor and Pensioners, to pay for the wealthy, tax cuts.
    George
    In Southampton

john sutton Guest

Whether
    Conservative, Liberal
    or
    Labour , I think
    you'll get
    a kick out of
    this!

A little boy goes to his
    dad and asks, 'What is Politics?'

Dad says, 'Well son, let
    me try to explain it this way:

I am the head of the
    family, so call me The Prime Minister..

Your mother is the
    administrator of the money, so we call her the Government

We are here to take care
    of your needs, so we will call you the People.

The nanny, we will
    consider her the Working Class.

And your baby brother,
    we will call him the Future.

Now think about that and
    see if it makes sense.'

So the little boy goes
    off to bed thinking about what Dad has said.

Later that night, he
    hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him.

He finds that the baby
    has severely soiled his nappy.

So the little boy goes
    to his parent's room and finds his mother asleep.

Not wanting to wake her,
    he goes to the nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny..

He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the
    little boy say's to his father, 'Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now. '

The father says, 'Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all
    about.'

The little boy replies, 'The Prime Minister is screwing the Working Class while the
    Government is sound asleep. The People are being ignored and
    the Future is in deep ****.'

john sutton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default neville

sounds like the politicians over there are copying the yanks ones over here, coruption is legal if you are in congress ,or the senate and nobody cares ,its the American way ,get what you can while you can and screw everyone else , thats thier motto .you should take a look at the medical insurance mess here its unbelievable 100 ,s of insurance companies making big $$$ selling policy,s that only cover some of the costs wich are astronomical ,m,ine was just billed 7.500 for a stress test and I had too pay $230 deductable god help us all

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I write to my local MP time I think the gov has stuffed up, which is about every week, yet to get a reply. So much for democracy.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast