Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Racism !!!!!!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Racism !!!!!!

Isn't it about time this word and meaning was taken out of the oxford dictionary or is it me? Its getting that way that people of all cultures are terrified to speak on the topic .Was Diane Abbot MP Being racist if you look at the interpretation of the word then yes she was. There needs to be a very serious debate on this subject because it is getting bloody ridiculous.How are we to describe someone of different colour/ How are they to describe us. I Am not using the Stephen Lawrence affair as an excuse for there hatred and long may they rot in hell for there crime against a young man with his life ahead of him. But this is confusing us all and we need to take not just an MPS Quote in the context it was said but people of other than the Norse race need to take our comments in the same context. We are not always being racist when we pass a remark either black or white. But what baffles me more than anything is listen to the rappers who make a fortune out of there recordings you can find them easily on YouTube where a coloured chap are singing and rapping about there N***R Brothers very Regards Terry. p.s Take a listen to this one wrote and produced by a coloured chap himself W.T.F. Terry.

Styles P - Rap Nigga - YouTube
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Yes indeed!

Hi Terry
    I agree with your comments here and not only should that word be taken out of all Dictionary's but also out of the Hearts of all Mankind!

There is too much hatred around these days,and we all i think need to look at being more forgiving and upright!

I ceratianly am no Angel,far from it,but believe in doing the right thing amongst my fellow Humans,as far as i possibly can!
    We all have our faults i know,but they can be overcome with hard work and good practice!

Thanks for the Thread!
    Cheers and hope you and yours are keeping well!

PS Believe it i still watch that lovely Video a great deal!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

john sutton Guest

the politician in question has a history of anti white comments and has an undisguised dislike of caucasion beings.
    what annoys me is that so many influential black politicians rush to her defence saying she has a 25 year history of anti racial activities.she has a 25 year history of anti white activities.
    the same politicians would be calling for resignations it a white politician made similar comments in the opposite direction

john sutton

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

dianne abbot is the worst racist i know and like a lot of her fellow blacks is a worst racist than most of the whites. i have been threatened many times by blacks waving knives when i was a lorry driver in london most of whom couldn't pass a driving test. another reason for identity cards. alf
    Backsheesh runs the World
    people talking about you is none of your business
    R397928

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Question it will get much worst

Hi Shipmates, going back to to my merchant navy days, At sea only some officers were racist ? I allready told {posted} the one about the black engineer I recall a young cadet from south africa a very well spoken and top ex public school boy attacking a black boy in south shields why? because he was with a white girl, holding hands in public he attack the boy like a wild animal full of hate and rage punching and kicking him on the ground myself,and a shipmate pull him off he would not stop swearing and saying words I did not understand in Africanns I will never forget that for the rest of my life{ Race hate is a disease}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I would like to see all the " isms " shot away . When I was bought up in the 1950's in rural Derbyshire my father thought people from Nottinghamshire suspect , and Yorkshire men were definatly strange . I was taught that all people slightly different were undesirable , and those south of Dover were there to be despised . Maybe that is why I ran away to sea , to smell the fresh air of Freedom and watch opression crumble .

Then I joined the Scottish Navy , ( Clan Line ) ,

I had not heared of religious bigotry until then , and saw Scottish Protestants treat their fellow Catholic countrymen with disdain and disrespect ,. I saw East African Railways and Harbours Cadets treated like dirt , by the Zulu crew . I saw British Officers , a minority , I may add , treat the Indian stewards like a feudal servant . South Africa , and South West Africa were in a world of their own .

And I still wonder why , as we live and work with Black , Brown , Yellow , Nordic , Slavic and mediterranian people , what we are doing . These guys have their own predujices , I know an Indian lady , who thinks Africans smell . Africans who want us to apologise for the slave trade , and French who think we are insular .

I just wish we coulkd all live together as fellow Humans , I sympathise to Brian in Bolton who has watched a Ghetto surround him , I noticed in rural America last summer that all the , Mexican , Irish , Polish , Swedish descent Americans swear alligiance to their Stars and Stripes , they become American with pride , they integrate , maybe we have segregated too long and caused the Ghettos .

I dated a Polish lady last year , who is proud to have been British for the last twenty Five Years , she felt proud of her Britishness , because we have opened our doors to the poor and oppressed from all over the woirld for hundreds of years , It would be nice to see the import from the United States , to go with the McDonalds , Budweiser , hot dogs made from suspect meat of Flag Poles , Flying the Union Flag , wether we are from anywhere else in the worls or any shade of any colour , we let the rot in when we concxeeded Motor cycle Turbans for Sikhes . It is time , probably too late to dismantle the separatist areas , and live together as British ,
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Is there really such a thing as `Rascism` or is it something that has been introduced by the PC. Loons.
    There are many White English people I do not like, many from my home town, or Liverpool or London or In Scotland and Wales and Ireland. There are a lot I do like. Am I Rascist or if one of my near Neighbors from the middle East said that, is he Rascist.?
    In Liverpool they call anyone from Wigan, Bolton or St.Helens , Woolybacks, is that Rascist.?
    They used to say"Yorkshire Born, Yorkshire bred, strong in the arm and weak in the head." now is that Rascist?
    When I was at school a Welsh Teacher, Taffy Thomas, told us a poem " Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a thief, Taffy came to our house , and stole a leg of Beef", again is that Rascist. ?
    The word that no one dare speak, Nig, ger, where does that come from???
    NIGER, in West Africa. depends on how you say it. again if I said a man from that part of the world in West Africa, was a Niger, is it Rascist or a fact.?
    They say it is Rascist to say Paki, a person from Paki stan. is that no different than saying a person from Uzbeki Stan is an Uzbeki, or an Afghani is from Afghanistan, or a Khazaki is from Khazaki Stan.
    When Pakistan was formed after the partition of India after 1948, the Islamics moved to the north and created a new land. PAKI a word that means peace, and STAN that means land. PAKISTAN.
    So can anyone tell me what is rascism.
    What is a Lymie? What is a Pom, what is a Yank, what is a Yarpy, What is a Dago, a Kraut, a Cloggy, or a Froggy. The list is endless.
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT REALLY IS A RASCIST WORD.
    I give up, Rascism is only in the heads of the ill informed PC people
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 6th January 2012 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I guess I will always be a Jock, or a "Sweaty sock", to everyone, so do I complain to the Race relations Board? I think not! Must I now destroy my G******g of childhood? EVERBODY around here nips down to the Paki-shop, who stocks everything and stays open late 7 days a week. We also frequent the local "Chinky". So arrest us!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default All the very best Vern

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Vernon View Post
    Hi Terry I agree with your comments here
    Reading the posts that have folowed my thread it seems we are all very confused i think vern this needs to be a world summit debate because as has been said it only incites hatred amongst us we live in a multicultural society and i think we all black white purple whatever our colour need our heads banging together and abolishing the word and remember we do all live in a democracy were we enjoy freedom of speech so lets talk Regards Vern Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Another one is the word or letters `W.O.G.`. when I was in Calcutta in 1952 it was a word of honorable meaning. It meant Worker Of Government
    The Indian workers at the shipyard just wore the cloth aroround their waists , the Dhoti, no pockets, they were always losing their Dockyard passes. So the word or Initials were stamped on the back of their hands ***. They wore those initials proudly. "I am W.O.G. Sahib, very important position." They just showed the back of their hand when entering the Dockyard. Simple. But today I would be condemned if I said the word.
    Last edited by Captain Kong; 6th January 2012 at 05:26 PM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast