2 7.69%
  • Definately undecided

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Racism !!!!!!

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Deadline:

When is the deadline, never had a casting vote and will go last, if pos.

Meanwhile, this has proved interesting, I would hold my hands up to be an original doubter and uncertain, as said, as to a some it could be a delicate topic. I will leave all in the hands of the site fathers, but would love to have the last say ! that is unless then my last say continues all, boy this could go on and on. Any movie makers looking in, some great ideas for a soap ?

Could have recommended abandoning one, but got a like, so he has to be a mate now ?

Ha Ha !

K.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Deadline!

When is the deadline, never had a casting vote and will go last, if pos.

This is from the time i put the vote post on Yesterday!

Yesterday, 09:58 AM (Wednesday 11th Jan 2012 Aussie Time)

Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default You have wrecked my dream:

You have wrecked my dream:

Not understanding in anyway, upside down land time was forced to vote early, lest I missed it:

All in your hands now.

K.

If you were taller, could rest my can on your head, while chatting to others on the same level.

Thought for today: Please see the long and the short and flat heads:

Ha Ha.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Last Post From Me Lads

Been a good thread i thank all for there input and hope knowone has fallen out with each other RACISM Isuppose will always be amongst us but what we have to take and hope from most views in these posts those who pull the race card can expect to have it thrown back at them. I have no problem Living in a multiracial society {MAINLY THANKS TO CAP KONG} But i must and do stand by my original post if a spade can call a spade a spade then why cant the rest of us. Its not always Abuse certain people in the world want to lighten up. And in the words of the late great John Lennon {GIVE PEACE A CHANCE} For the sake of if not ourselves our next generation of youngsters who are on a hideing to nothing and this is the last thing they need. Thanks for a good debate lads. If the lord has given me the black spot for something i have said and wont allow me past the pearly gates???????? It wont matter that much because i wont know anyone. Regards all for 2012 Terry.
    Last edited by Red Lead Ted; 12th January 2012 at 01:50 AM.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well as far as I am concerned there is and never was any racism around. There are people who I like and there are lots I can not stand. The same could be said about me that there are people who like me and a lot who can not stand me. So to those that I do not like it does not matter what colour, creed or bloody sex they are as I still will not urinate on them if they where on fire. My problem with it all is there are to bloody many out there that are to scared to speak their own mind and are being led around by the short and curlies by politicians and religous nuts. Just think of it this way. We as free speaking individuals are entitiled to speak up where those that are trying to gag us can not because they are looking at obtaining public standing so therefore have to watch what they say and in so doing want to keep the rest of us suppressed. Seems also that there are those on site that want to express their anger at others because of where they live just because they do not agree with each others views. Grow some testicals and speak up. Like the old saying up north (I think). Lets call a spade a spade and leave the polical correct talk to those that have bought it upon themselves to conform.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Lethal weapon 2:

LETHAL WEAPON 2:

DE-KAFFE-NATED

Just asked her indoors before posting re: LETHAL WEAPON 2:

Probably to some if not many the funniest moment in the filummmmm !

One integral moment where the term: DE-KAFFE-NATED was used.

I double checked with her as she is a Die Hard Fan and has re-watched this film many times, prior to now Decafe was coffee.

I cannot recall any out cry then or since, many will still will not get the point unless from SA etc.

In movie terms then this was humour, almost the type of normal banter between peoples before PC.

A BIT LIKE JOKES, MOST HUMOUR IS BASED UPON THE MISFORTUNE OF SOMEONE OR SOMETHING:

Virtually all jokes are recycled, the English joke about the Welsh?, Americans tell the same about the Mexicans, the Belgians about the French, the Irish about the Culchees and on and on.

What we need is more humour and a World having a laugh with each other, at each other: but no one really taking the actual piz.

K.
    Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 12th January 2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: robably to me the funniest part of the filum:

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default 48 Hours are now up!

Well the timeframe for the Vote is now up,and we have a leading vote to close this thread,this is the decision of the Members !
    So thank you all for your vote
    It has been a fair discussion,but like others think it has now run its course!
    Thanks for putting it up to start with Terry!
    Cheers

Now closing !!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10