Thread: How do i get a website ?

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default How do i get a website ?

CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW TO GET A WEBSITE, ? I HAVE ALMOST 1,000 PHOTOS OF WW2 MERCHANT SHIPS, IT GROWS EVERY WEEK, NOT ALL AS BUILT BUT UNDER LATER NAMES, NEARLY 300 EMPIRES, 250 LIBERTIES, 150 SAMS, 160 FORTS AND PARKS, 40 OCEANS, 100 WW1 SHIPS WITH WAR PREFIX TO THERE NAMES, WOULD LIKE TO START SOMETHING LIKE PHOTOSHIP, WHERE ANYONE IS FREE TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD, AM A PENSIONER SO CANT AFFORD MUCH, ALSO NO KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO GO ABOUT IT, ALSO WELL OVER 300 PHOTOS OF WATTS WATTS SHIPS , WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY COLLECTION WITH OTHERS. TONY WILDING.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Website

I virtually inherited mine, would suggest your own, ratings when up and ongoing are not a prob, will advise further if nes. l will also look into adding space on Tregenna for your possible own use, if I can help, mate, I will.

K.
    Last edited by Keith at Tregenna; 11th June 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Web site

Hi keith, thanks, i would love to share my collection with all who are interested in ww2 merchant ships, anyone could download a photo, it is getting so big now, seems a shame not to share it, it all started with my hunt for watts watts photos, can remember when i had 30 i thought i was doing well, now its 300 almost of that company. Every day my collection grows, i would imagine soon i will have over 400 empire ships, some are same ship with later names, would be great to see them on line. Tony.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default A couple of days?

Give me a couple of days, will see what I can do, have more web space than I need, just not up to spec on how to use it, have always offered help and if suitable you are welcome. K.

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Pics on the web

So far, first suggestion would be to look at picasa, links below:

LINK: https://www.google.com/accounts/Serv...p&passive=true

LINK: Picasa Web Albums Features

Will come back with more, what was suggested to me, is using something like picasa - you keep control etc. I am considering myself now several accounts and adding to a links section etc.

Any one using picasa? or similar that can advise more, would welcome all thought.

K.