Thread: Forgotten female companion

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Forgotten female companion

This is the gospel truth. I was having an afternoon nap today and when i woke i had been thinking about a girl called Maria that i had met ashore. Cannot recall whether it was Australia or South Africa but am leaning towards S.A. Possibly Capetown or Durban.
    Anyway i staggered back at night in her company and some deck hands were sitting on deck and started laughing at us. i was drunk enough not to be bothered by them. Next morning i turned to and had a couple of people make remarks about "the spastic" and was i a pervertrd bastard.
    Honestly didn't know what they were talking about. Went to my cabin and she was awake and when i looked at her without any alcohol in my system i was still baffled by what was going on.
    Anyway she asked if she could have a shower and i said of course. I handed her a towel and went to the cabin door to check it was all clear and when i said be quick she jumped out of my bunk and walked with a terrible limp to the showers. One leg was at least an inch shorter than the other and gave her a terrible affliction.
    Other than that she was a great girl and we spent thee rest of the time in port together.
    She carried a massive set of keys every time i met up with her and told me they were for the Psychiatric hospital she worked in.
    Aside from her leg she was a very lively and fun loving girl, and i don't know why she has suddenly popped up in my thoughts. Anyway thank you Maria.
    P.S. Cappy it was Maria not Mary and she had 2 legs so not your girl.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Forgotten female companion

She used to work in the Valkenburg Hospital Observatory where they kept all the Nutters. Very secure place it was.
    cHEERS
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 26th January 2021 at 07:06 PM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Forgotten female companion

Vernon she had a sister in Cape Town and you can find a report about her in the section I think of my travels or similar.
    It is headed, Mr Dillon.
    Put it up and some may remember a bit more.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

4. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post