Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Police State ?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Police State ?

Hi Vic, or maybe a bit of each, do they protest because they are caring people?, I saw the bike/horse incident ,
    What has the horse ever done to anyone?, personally I think the police taking a knee will Be seen as weakness and backfire
    Why on earth did they do it??? . Cheers.

2. Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The organisers of the Protests SHOULD ALL BE ARRESTED AND GIVEN A BLOODY GOOD LASHING IN PUBLIC.
    It is Disgraceful.
    The War Memorial is our memory of the Dead men and women of this Nation who gave their lives for our Freedom.
    They should be Named and Shamed. who are they who are behind all this protest?
    I despair for the future of this Nation.???

middlemount and bundaberg queensland australia
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

and at the Sydney "protest" a man holding a placard saying "all lives matter" had it torn from his hands and handcuffed by police. as for "taking the knee" not while my a%^e points to the ground.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When I was working for the Sydney Water board; I worked with and was teaching a young aboriginal carpenter, one day he didn't come in, I asked his brother if he was sick, he said no, he's gone Walkabout, he was gone for two weeks, when he came back they took him back on and i asked him why he had gone walkabout, he said he missed the bush, I said why don't you finish your time then you can go bush and with your experience help build houses in Aboriginal communities, he said I never thought of that. I was moved to another site so never saw him again. A few years later his brother who was still with the WB, was at my house clearing a manhole on my lawn, I asked him how his brother got on, he said he finished his time and went bush, I like to think he followed my advice.
    One of the things that upset the Aboriginals with the police is that the police don't make the same effort for them as the white population.
    Up In Brewarrenner there were three Aboriginal children murdered by a pedophile, everyone in the area knew who it was and that he was white, but the police over about fifteen years botched the inquiry time after time, the community wanted the man to face the three charges together, but the courts insisted two and one, they still after about 20 year are no nearer a conviction. Had it been three white kids he would have done 18 years already.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

how many will now die because of the virus in the crowds most are just rent a crowd all {most} young student type with nothing else to do but make trouble? has there been a march for the black police captain killed in the riots in america when will people learn ALL LIVES MATTER..

7. Thanks j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The world is in lock down, Todays technology allows everything to be recorded and witnessed by the public on T.V. George Floyds murder got a world wide audience that would otherwise have been out doors doing other things. Most of the looters and rioters don't represent the true demonstrations they use it as an excuse to loot and cause mayhem, Martin Luther King was hounded by the American establishment F.B.I. Police, Arrested on a daily basis and threw in jail, He carried the same message, The difference is this has captured a world audience and there is no hiding place today. We have all witnessed on T.V. A terrible injustice and the whole world have done some soul searching hence the protests the world over.
    {terry scouse}

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Just pos of interest:

There were also many black seafarers from the Caribbean. Mercantile Marine Medal records show, for example, that 255 recipients gave their place of birth as the West Indies, 511 as Jamaica, 133 as Trinidad.

Some black seafarers jumped ship, got work and settled in British ports where they had served – Liverpool, London, Newport – early inhabitants of communities that exist today, such as Liverpool’s Toxteth. They married and started families, but faced extreme hostility and racism. Demobilisation had meant that returning servicemen resented black workers being in jobs they felt were rightfully theirs.

In 1919, riots broke out in Liverpool, London and seven other British ports. Roaming mobs of angry unemployed white sailors and servicemen savagely attacked black people, scapegoating them for the problems they faced following the war, and demanding their repatriation. During one incident, a Caribbean man Charles Wootten – a former Merchant Navy fireman – was chased by a lynch mob and pushed into the dock where he drowned after being pelted with stones. No-one was arrested.

https://heritagecalling.com/2018/06/...JgOnQbTz6xYRLY

10. Thanks Paul Johnson thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

If Black lives matter, and I believe Every life matters, how come that demonstrations weren't carried out in the States when 700,000 Rwandans were slaughtered a few years ago, maybe because the people who carried it out were black.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

12. Likes Captain Kong liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Other peoples views who belong to such aboriginal community’s....
    Alice Springs Councillor Jacinta Price has told Sky News of the “ Reality of the Circumstances “ occurring in remote communities which the weekends Black Life’s Matter protestors “ care zero for “.
    Ms. Price said watching the footage of the protestors and the conversations around “ white privilege” make me sick to the stomach. And labelled the protestors as narcissists who don’t care about anyone else’s lives than their own.
    The idea that they can pump themselves up, make themselves feel virtuous....half the time these protestors and these supporters don’t really know what it is they’re attempting to support.
    Ms. Price lambasted the ignorance that’s being bred through the left right now, who seemingly ignore that almost 70% of Aboriginal men and women incarcerated , are incarcerated for acts of violence against their loved ones.
    You don’t care because the perpetrators are also black, people only care if there is seen to be a white perpetrator .
    It’s not racism that is killing our people , it is the actions of our own people.

JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 8th June 2020 at 03:07 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Friend of mine lives in the deep south where many still think that slavery should continue.
    The further south you go it appears the madder they get.

But as he told me the ones looting the shops are after one thing, new runners, either Nike or Addidas.
    The black man in the south may not have food but as long as he has good runners he has status with his mates.

The problem is not one sided as many think, there is a small but violent group within the community f the black population who are after one thing, pure violence and anarchy.
    They will if it suits even turn on their own to get what they want.

But they forget one thing, when you loot there will be no warranty with the goods you take,
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

15. Likes Tony Taylor, Denis O'Shea liked this post
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast