Page 45 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Ship

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lawrence View Post
    We've improved it the distillery is on the arf deck and we built it with the 'bricks supplied by Den from the galley.
    The bricks taste nice but they're better as a building substitute as impervious to water. I tried sucking with my gums and can't soften 'em. Mike
    that PJ from brizzie and roger from tassie, sent me an angel. bloody hell those colonial angels are real crook and i didn't want it so i sent it to george. it was so ugly i took a wrong turn and started steering towards morocco or bone until i recovered myself.
    send me some grub lads. cheers. alf
    Backsheesh runs the World
    people talking about you is none of your business
    R397928

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default From the Captains Tiger ex AB

Quote Originally Posted by alf corbyn View Post
    that PJ from brizzie and roger from tassie, sent me an angel. bloody hell those colonial angels are real crook and i didn't want it so i sent it to george. it was so ugly i took a wrong turn and started steering towards morocco or bone until i recovered myself.
    Alfie I had a word with our Female Captain she said she would send a Fillet Steak and Chips plus a bottle of "Four Bells" up to the wheelhouse if you would PLEASE tell us where the bloody hell WE ARE GOING.
    Graham R774640

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by alf corbyn View Post
    Hell Alf if thats an angel don't send me any moore had me diving for cover thought I was haveing a NIGHTMARE of my 21st after the Ozz colonials (three 0f them) fixed me up for the night in Capetown after they got me drunk hell weres the brandy bottle

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have discovered where Alf is going wrong and why we are lost. He don't know the difference between astrology and astronomy. He asked Vernon what was the crab sign and Vernon told him itching. No blue unction, got mixed with the metho and added to the corn that went into the still. He has confused Virgo with the Vigin islands and last I heard he was talking about shearing the ram, he really is all aries, or is that faries???
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    I have discovered where Alf is going wrong and why we are lost. He don't know the difference between astrology and astronomy. He asked Vernon what was the crab sign and Vernon told him itching. No blue unction, got mixed with the metho and added to the corn that went into the still. He has confused Virgo with the Vigin islands and last I heard he was talking about shearing the ram, he really is all aries, or is that faries???
    aye and hes been asking for the end product of torus the bull,( ie the crap) to put on his rhubarb,funny fella very funny fella .ive always had custard on mine. remind me never to eat his rhubarb pies, you never know where hes had his hands, or whats in them pies
    taffy 1eye on alf
    Last edited by Geoff Anderson; 24th December 2008 at 03:27 AM.
    KISS.keep it simple stupid

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unhappy

hi
    who has taken all the bottles of becks,i was drinking a couple then someone took me bottles away.
    guess i will have to wait until we dock in southampton.on 15th november when we have the meet up.
    or has someone altered course for liverpool for the meet up on the same day.
    i am confused from maidstone,please tell me where we are docking.
    i pray it will be southampton otherwise it will be a long train ride from liverpool.
    mike
    Gallery Manager and Friend of the Website

R 693816

Please visit the Gallery to see the latest photos

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Its Alf again!

I am sure its Alf on the lose again,saw him hiding something that resembled a Bottle ! Could have sworn it was a Becks@
    No wonder he doesnt know the difference between the two A,s haha!
    And he askes me about Crabs! WHAT NEXT!
    Now with all this Mix we got here! Metho,Corn ,Blue Unciton its my bet we wont land in the Solent anymore,looks like we are headed the other bleedin way! The Virgin Islands???? or to some Virgins! Wow!!
    Someone had better come and take control here as it looks pretty dodgy to say the least!
    Well seeing as its going to be a long trip still (no not sill) i had better see if i can get some grub going for this sad Crew! Oh dear what must i do!
    After this i am off to the Fog Locker to get really one eyed!! Or as we old SA's used to say "Poegeyed" haha!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Gulliver Guest

Exclamation Sharing A Quote..........

From the u.k's The Independent 24/10/08]

Author Robert Walser)"The Assistant");after being committed to an insane asylum in 1930,was asked whether he would still continue to write.
    "No,he replied,"I came here to be mad,not to write".

So.... We're aright load of multitaskers then,aren;t we?

(Ar-'tis time for me 8 Bells))

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The last I heard Alf was steering north by north south, thats how confused he is. I thought it was the grog making my head spin but it this ship, going round in ever decreasing circles. At this rate we will all be spining like a top. Whats that Alf, wheres Libra, oh you want the scales to weigh anchor, bit late for thta now mate should have done it before we sailed. think I might go and join Vernon in the locker, or is it the lekker??????
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Gulliver Guest

Question

Eh?
    John boy-can I refer you to my previous message!

Davey!

Crosthreadsossed-or what?

Page 45 of 161 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast