Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Virtual Ship

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lawrence View Post
    I'm keeping my M T's as I find I have a need for them half way thru the night and thats the trouble with this free travel on buses, there's no toilet.
    hi mike , just come out with it, NO DONT.what i ment to say just tell us if you want the refunds to help pay your visa bill. im sure john will let you have them, when he's finished with them. i dont think he's got a weak bladder. taffy 1i

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Bottles

Quote Originally Posted by x taffy 2 View Post
    hi mike , just come out with it, NO DONT.what i ment to say just tell us if you want the refunds to help pay your visa bill. im sure john will let you have them, when he's finished with them. i dont think he's got a weak bladder. taffy 1i
    Never mind the bottles where's my bloody visa. Don't tell me you sweet talked the W.R to hand it over. What am I going to do in Disney when I meet Mickey and his lovely wife Minnie. And Yes I did arrange to have leave from the 'Old Man'. Who is the 'Old Man' anyway?
    Alf, Vernon are you aboard yet? Den did you burn the burgue this A.M.? And I bet those 3 Witches from Wales are sitting round the cauldron instead of soogying, chipying, and redleading. Anyway forget all that I have a date with the grandchildren at Micky's mansion in Florida so don't forget to keep sailing, keep drinking, keep telling tall tales, but most of all keep safe. Take care you 'orrible lot and I'll try and make contact before Thursday. Mike

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Cant See!

Well looks like John cant see well without his Specs,its not Bleedin Fosters or the Aussie XXXX its a pallet of Castle Lager,managed to get it from the SA Weltefreeden in Port, and all the Bread is Dutch Oven stuff,so once you lot have devoured it i can see you all getting bunged up haha! No toilets for a week that your punishment! And no wastage making little men out of it Jiohn!!
    As for Mike,well he thinks that i had a Wallet in Zuid Afrika, nee man ek het nie een nie!! haha! Always carry my dosh in an old Bag! haha! Slung over my shoulder so no one is the wiser!!
    xtaffy 2 how did you know i took Mikes Card! And yes Mike it was nearly dry,so i used someones elses haha! Will bill you soon mate! xtaffy 2 cant see to well either! Oh dear whaht are we going to do with such a dosey lot!
    Sorry Mike you will have to wait for leave now,as you dont have the funds to go to see Micky and friends! All leave now cancelled!! By order of the OLD MAN!
    Well i am certainly aboard,dont know where Alf is!!
    Send out a search party quick!!
    Vernon
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Lawrence View Post
    Never mind the bottles where's my bloody visa. Don't tell me you sweet talked the W.R to hand it over. What am I going to do in Disney when I meet Mickey and his lovely wife Minnie. And Yes I did arrange to have leave from the 'Old Man'. Who is the 'Old Man' anyway?
    Alf, Vernon are you aboard yet? Den did you burn the burgue this A.M.? And I bet those 3 Witches from Wales are sitting round the cauldron instead of soogying, chipying, and redleading. Anyway forget all that I have a date with the grandchildren at Micky's mansion in Florida so don't forget to keep sailing, keep drinking, keep telling tall tales, but most of all keep safe. Take care you 'orrible lot and I'll try and make contact before Thursday. Mike
    hi mike.sorry about your visa card,but we'll have good times drinking the grog, while your in never never land.we'll make sure we give you some good toasts. good old grumps buying this beer ,cheers to mike, real nice fellow is that mike.hic hic ! dont worry we'll save the M/Ts for you HE HE. look after yourselves, give WR a kiss for the visa card.have a great time grumps. dont forget i want a pici of you in a hat,big ears. keep safe & well.best wishes geoff. enjoy

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi vernon .i hope you didnt use my wallet .as it was johns ,he asked me to look after it .as he found a full bottle to look into. ho vernon you didnt. ho no you didnt empty his card as well.! im going to the fog locker .keeping a low profile if i can. john wont be happy not happy at all .taffy 1i

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Damn!

Damn it all! I never even looked at the name on the Wallett! Could have been anyones mate! haha! Oh well John wont mind at all,he is loaded! With Grog that is hahah!
    So i think you will find your Wallet still intact Geoff,actually left it under your Pillow on the Bunk mate! Now which Bunk was that again !! Mmm! 1,2 or three? Oh what the heck i am joing you down in the fog Locker!
    Cheers
    Vernon

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wcrusader View Post
    Damn it all! I never even looked at the name on the Wallett! Could have been anyones mate! haha! Oh well John wont mind at all,he is loaded! With Grog that is hahah!
    So i think you will find your Wallet still intact Geoff,actually left it under your Pillow on the Bunk mate! Now which Bunk was that again !! Mmm! 1,2 or three? Oh what the heck i am joing you down in the fog Locker Cheers
    Vernon
    hi vernon. that was'nt my wallet mate,that was my other wallet.in which i keep my condoms in. you would have got your face slapped at least. if you'd tried to pay for the grog with them.i all ways bought them in packs of three that way you could use one, and still be two jumps ahead..

and now on a totally diferent track! do you have a site where i can get a photo of the mv queen mother, bristol pilot boat,180 tons. built 1955 in bristol by hill & sons . sold in the 70s to risden beasley ltd & ulrich harms. for salvage work. ive found plenty of references to her, but so far no photo's. best wishes taffy 1i

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wcrusader View Post
    Well looks like John cant see well without his Specs,its not Bleedin Fosters or the Aussie XXXX its a pallet of Castle Lager,managed to get it from the SA Weltefreeden in Port, and all the Bread is Dutch Oven stuff,so once you lot have devoured it i can see you all getting bunged up haha! No toilets for a week that your punishment! And no wastage making little men out of it Jiohn!!
    As for Mike,well he thinks that i had a Wallet in Zuid Afrika, nee man ek het nie een nie!! haha! Always carry my dosh in an old Bag! haha! Slung over my shoulder so no one is the wiser!!
    xtaffy 2 how did you know i took Mikes Card! And yes Mike it was nearly dry,so i used someones elses haha! Will bill you soon mate! xtaffy 2 cant see to well either! Oh dear whaht are we going to do with such a dosey lot!
    Sorry Mike you will have to wait for leave now,as you dont have the funds to go to see Micky and friends! All leave now cancelled!! By order of the OLD MAN!
    Well i am certainly aboard,dont know where Alf is!!
    Send out a search party quick!!
    Vernon
    Reminds me of a mate of mine, always carried his money in an old bag, well thats what he called her aftyer the wedding. Now Mike if you are going on leave have you completed the due paperwork inn triplicate??? Once tried Fosters in London YUK< YUK< YUK Castle or Lion will do nicely and that credit card you used mate belongs to her indoors so it is o.k. to use.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Pirates

I swear this ship is populated by PIRATES. I know Morgan was a Welsh pirate and it appears that we've 3 aboard this here vessel So listen me 'earties It looks like I have to row across the pond for this little 'oliday. So tomorrow I'll check out the oars, not that type you mucky lads. So I'll makes this the last posting for a couple of weeks unless I find an IT cafe' in the area we're at. So take care you bunch of maladjusted, boozed up, even possibly doped up scuppers who would more than likely out drink the army,navy, Raf, and even a couple of sheepherders. Get this 'tub' cleaned up and ready for the off, but keep me posted where you are you mutinous dogs. Oh and save me a decent pint or schooner whatever you call it. Mike

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Bye!

If i am not to late! Bye! And have a good jolly Holiday!
    Cheers
    Vernon

PS We will try and keep this Ship in shape haha!

R697530

Page 12 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast