Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have I won the Lottery?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Have I won the Lottery?

YABADABADOO
    I have just Won £4 miilion pounds on a Lottery that I have never used.
    Fantastic,
    All I have to do is send my Bank Details for the Insurance and it is All Mine.
    Eat your heart out all you girls who sent me Dear Johns, Tough.
    ..see below I am not joking.
    Cheers
    Brian.....on the Champagne and off to the Travel Agents.................
    .The National Lottery
    P O Box 1010
    Liverpool, L70 1N
    UNITED KINGDOM
    (Customer Services)
    Ref: UK/9420X2/68
    Batch: 074/09/ZY369

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the Draw (#1716) of the NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday, 2nd June, 2012. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25,000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions program conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots. The result of our computer draw (#1716) which took place on Saturday, 2nd June, 2012 selected email address attached to an e-ticket number56475600545 188 with Serial number (5627635368/10) drew the lucky numbers: 16 18 20 25 29 34(bonus no. 15), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category to the sum of Ј4,392,003 (Four Million, three hundred and ninety-two thousand and three Br

Your prize award has been insured in your email address and is ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. You may want to go through our online web result checker

Lotto prize breakdown | Check results | The National Lottery

This promotion takes place twice weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Spain as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your funds would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Spain. Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice. Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail to the agent with the particulars presented below sending the batch and reference numbers and these information below for quick verifications and release of funds between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Sunday.

Isnt it wonderful, the Bent Bastards.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Lottery

Batch: 074/09/ZY369

We are pleased to notify you the Draw (#1716) . The result of our computer draw (#1716) which took place on Saturday, 2nd June, 2012 selected email address attached to an e-ticket number56475600545 188 with Serial number (5627635368/10) drew the lucky numbers: 16 18 20 25 29 34(bonus no. 15), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category to the sum of Ј4,392,003 (Four Million, three hundred and ninety-two thousand and three Br

Hi Brian, I've got the same ticket, where shall we go

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You lucky boys, and you didnt even buy ticket!!!!!!!! KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Captain,

Can I send you a begging letter.

From

A poor retired ships cook.

John Albert Evans

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Aw eh KT , I am not a You lucy boys , and you didnt even buy ticket!!!!!!!! KT

I am off to TAHITI whose coming.
    .#
    /.
    /
    /

/
    I did check on google and it is a scam.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sorry about that Brian, dropped the K, shows i am on the B12 tablets for a dying brain KT

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Take the cash mate

Hi shipmates, well done Captain Kong, but how come only 4 milliion? that wont get a round of drinks in for all the crew on this forum? Tell them you need a few milliion more as you want to pay off my bar tabb !!! thanks mate and if you go to Tahiti the yanks have got it now and the dancing girls wont do a thing unless you pay them in dollars {bars of soap} wont get you any nice time there anymore so they tell me,The kind people who give money away to random people , who never buy a ticket for draw /lottery /raffle /etc have never found out where I live? to send me a check after i tell them all my private details so if i was you I would asked them for the cash in a big suitcase and to meet you in Heathrow or gatwick they have a nice private room with some big men in uniform who will help you for a small fee with the counting if you have any probelms they will sort it out !!! Hope you have a great time !!!! but make sure all the moneys tax free and you save some in your sock for a taxi ride back to your cabin on the luxury cruise ship you will hire to live on when you get the money?{ beware of greeks bearing gifts} old donkeyman saying today update beware of anyone bearing gifts scammers are everywhere .

Cebu, Philippines district of Punta Princessa.
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

what a laugh, ! some people must fall for, or they would not do it, most of this comes from Nigeria, Ghana and the Ivory Coast areas, a common one is an African Girl will send an EMAIL, showing very nice Photos of a very attractive Girl, Stating she is in a Refugee Camp in Sierra Leone, after escaping from Somalia or similar place, after her Parents were murdered, she managed to rescue all the money and put it in a secure place, she needs a man here to help her transfer the funds, offers you a few million Dollars for help, if u chat to them long enough it gets around to , i need your Bank details, every EMAIL sends more Photos, sometimes they forget what Photos have been sent, the next ones are a different Girl, most are men doing this posing as Girls,i was getting so many of these Emails, so one day i decided to play a game, told them i was a Lottery Winner here, had so much money it was impossible to spend it, well the EMAILS that followed were many, i said i was looking for an African Girl Friend, More Photos followed, told her i was not sure she was the one, well i could write a book on the conversations, this went on for weeks, then i said i was off to Italy to see my Super Yacht being launched, and ignored her, or him ? for two weeks, so many moreEMAILS arrived, eventuall i got bored with it, told her i met a prettier African Girl at the Launching Party, whos Father was President of A Bank where she lived, well she went nuts, saying bad things about that Bank, told me i was being conned by the new Girl, it passed the time and was a laugh, i have a Nigerian Friend here, He told me a few men rent a room and send Emails all day posing as Girls, they must make money or would not do it. what a world we live in.
    Tony Wilding

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Well now you can definately SHOUT me a few Ginger Beers

Well now you can definately SHOUT me a few Ginger Beers at the J Berry on the 10th Capt!
    Please come in your new Porche or Ferrari and park outside the Pub!
    Dont forget the Chicks that go with all that! haha!
    The Bleedin Bleeders!!
    Cheers
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 13th August 2012 at 09:37 PM. Reason: spelling
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Keith at Tregenna Guest

Default Ginger Beers:

Doc,

RE: Ginger Beers:

DOES NOT MEAN THE SAME THING IN SOME CIRCLES HERE:

Cockney rhyming slang alone: Would have you away to the Pinker parts of the MN.

Off: up the Apple and pairs soon; (Stairs)

K.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast