Thread: First Aid - Do we remember what to do?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default First Aid - Do we remember what to do?

Hi all, I'm currently at the final stage of my degree and at a point where I'm collecting data for my final dissertation project. In this I'm exploring STCW first aid/medical care training and any additional training or Continuous Professional Development (CPD) which seafarers may undertake either at home or while serving on-board vessels. The hope is to then be able to make recommendations on how to make vessels and therefore seafarers safer in the event of an emergency.

If you have 5 minutes, it would be a massive help if you could complete it. Please also share with any other seafarers, contacts or groups you feel are relevant.

The questionnaire collects no personal data!!

The link to my questionnaire: https://forms.gle/rzPbi5KwJ2hjvPyz9

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: First Aid - Do we remember what to do?

Ben - thank you for your Thread - there was no need to post your request in all the other Forums you posted in as only one Thread is enough for all the membership to see and take part. I have therefore deleted all the duplicate Threads in the other Forums leaving one only for the members to see. I am sure that they will respond. May I wish you good luck in your Degree.
    When one door closes another one shuts, it must be the wind

3. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post