Thread: Peanuts

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Peanuts

The attached 2 pictures were taken at the NSTS Gravesend the class was there between 21st January 1957 and 1st March 1957.
    The only two I can name with certainty is the Instructor R.S.Barton and myself (In uniform third from right centre row. In Stewards outfit front row centre.)
    The class signed their names on the back but in pencil and as they are 54 years old the best i can read them is as follows, they are in no order at all.
    Instructor R.S.Barton. P.Mosley. R. Pesky. K. Olive. J. Carr. N.Norman. P.Allan. C.J.Townley. Allan Watt. J. Longman. J.A. Cox. K.W. Lang. J.T.Marshall. J.Hutchinson. Tom Lennox. George R. Thurston.
    P.G.Clark. D.A.Burg. Stanley McCartney Liverpool. J.A.Evans (self). There are 2 signatures that are illegible. If anyone recognises themselves I apologise if ive spelt your name wrong.

All the best

John Evans
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Peanuts.

Hi john,as I told you I left on the friday 17th you joined monday 21st.It's funny you know every class photo you look at you would think it was your class photo,all the lads look the same.Is that Mr Plumb at the back in the second photo?.
    Regards.
    Jim.B.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Peanuts

Hello Jim,
    I agree with you and all the people on the photos do look the same, Ive looked at loads of them on here but this is the first one i've seen with all the names of the people being shown. As for Mr Plumb sorry I cann't help

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Peanuts

Hello Jim,
    Sorry I pressed the wrong key before i finnished, I was about to say that I posted a coinsidence thread earlier, It could be said of the same with us, You left NSTS Gravesend 3 days before I joined having never met, 55 years later we meet on here.
    Funny old world isn't it.

All the best,

John Evans