Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I get a Sateroom Steward job on any ship, if I have been living in California

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Can I get a Sateroom Steward job on any ship, if I have been living in California

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi cappy
    i woulds sign on this afternoon, i would like to be the ships cat
    tom
    Job'll be yours with a name like that.

2. Likes cappy, thomas michael, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Can I get a Sateroom Steward job on any ship, if I have been living in California

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    ha ha you know where the cream is ...signed on now no subs dont forget your donkeys breakfast ....and no marion does not give an medical before we sail
    hi cappy
    cream and the medical with nurse marian, was first thing i thought about,?
    ps
    and just had delivery of covid testing kits to be quickly returned in next hour, also just recieved notice of my date for
    innoculation, 17th feb the letter was in seventeen different languages, its like something off quatermass here.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Francis View Post
    Seaman's No: R819979

Hey Ladies and gentleman, seafarers ALL,

I have been living in California for years, but I would enjoy returning to the British Merchant Navy. It seems likely that it would be far easier to get a Stateroom Steward job if requesting it through channels in England. I have a long list of Passenger Liners I have worked on, in my early years. I still hold my "Board of Trade" identification Seaman Discharge Book, plus my British Seaman's ID Card and a British Passport, America Passport, and a European Community Passport.

I have a great deal of experience and already had my virus shots.

A little older obviously, divorced but just to be on the rolling waves, would be the greatest gift I can think of.

My last doctor visit showed me in excellent health, my exercise routines, and foreign herbal, holistic medicine.

Can anybody offer any assistance in this matter?
    YoursRespectfully,

David
    Your discharge book number is not too far removed from mine so you can't be no spring chicken !. ( please excuse my being blunt ) . Don't think it will be easy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi cappy
    cream and the medical with nurse marian, was first thing i thought about,?
    ps
    and just had delivery of covid testing kits to be quickly returned in next hour, also just recieved notice of my date for
    innoculation, 17th feb the letter was in seventeen different languages, its like something off quatermass here.
    tom
    well i believe tom if you cannot read any of them they will send an interpreter to your house no charge

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#7 I'm sure that Lady Marians services would be required in sick bay following a tour of the Caribbean. I've still got the scars from a dalliance with a Dusky Maiden in Montego Bay.
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

will have to get someone who can read backwards .i will do it for a price. As you know I spell dragon backwards with ease. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by John Cassels View Post
    Your discharge book number is not too far removed from mine so you can't be no spring chicken !. ( please excuse my being blunt ) . Don't think it will be easy.
    dont think calling the chap no spring chicken is being unkind ...you could have reffered to an old boiler i think that could be misconstrued R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    will have to get someone who can read backwards .i will do it for a price. As you know I spell dragon backwards with ease. JS
    hi john sabourn
    thanks for the offer of help. but im using the old mirror trick
    tom.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by john gill View Post
    #7 I'm sure that Lady Marians services would be required in sick bay following a tour of the Caribbean. I've still got the scars from a dalliance with a Dusky Maiden in Montego Bay.
    hi john gill
    i have had no scars from dusky encounters but one did leave a drip
    tom

10. Likes cappy, j.sabourn, John Gill liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by john gill View Post
    Job'll be yours with a name like that.
    hi john
    i thought it was capts tiger that refered to any sort of cat onboard ship,except for a real one
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#18. As long as you don’t forget the magic words “ Mirror Mirror on the wall ,who’s the fairest of them all ? And why am I “. I won’t charge for that one , so if it doesn’t work I’ve got nothing to pay back. Cheers enjoy your jabs.
    JS
    R575129

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast