Thread: bibby linethe staffordshire

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default bibby linethe staffordshire

i am trying to get in touch with anyone who sailed on the stafford shire 1979 1980 some names i remember captain m horn g j thornton. m c crozier,j mc cavish j kemton.b r osman. c r roson.second officer r w a brough.i was a gpi jimmy gallagher from wigan ,if anyone sailed with me could you get in touch .i lost my dis book yrs ago and would like to know when we signed on and the date and plce
    we signed off.japan comes to mine.you can e mail me at jimjohngal@aol.com its a long shot but i thought i would give it a go i knew some of the boys on the derbyshire .may they rest in peacejim gallagher..

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Keith Adams liked this post
    Lewis McColl Guest

Default Re: bibby linethe staffordshire

Quote Originally Posted by James Gallagher View Post
    i am trying to get in touch with anyone who sailed on the stafford shire 1979 1980 some names i remember captain m horn g j thornton. m c crozier,j mc cavish j kemton.b r osman. c r roson.second officer r w a brough.i was a gpi jimmy gallagher from wigan ,if anyone sailed with me could you get in touch .i lost my dis book yrs ago and would like to know when we signed on and the date and plce
    we signed off.japan comes to mine.you can e mail me at jimjohngal@aol.com its a long shot but i thought i would give it a go i knew some of the boys on the derbyshire .may they rest in peacejim gallagher..
    Hi Jim I was with Bibby's in the 1980's and 90's I sailed on the Staffordshire , I assume you are talking about the LPG carrier. Anyway if you use facebook there is a Bibby old friends group. Bibby Line for seafarers, their families & shore support staff. They are a very active group and I am sure you will find a lot of your old ship mates there. John Harding is Admin on there and I am sure that will be a name you will be familiar with. They have been having a reunion for a few years now and I think there is one scheduled for next year again. I attended one last year and it was good to catch up with some old ship mates. I hope this will be helpful and you can find your mates again. Stay safe cheers Lew.

4. Likes Doc Vernon, Keith Adams liked this post