Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What is woman

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default What is woman

good evening,
    just listened to a interview of the prime minister of new zealand where he was asked what was his definition of a woman was, the usual gobbly gook woke speak was his reply, This question was brought up because of the wannabe next prime minister of this country, steer calmer whom has been dogged for the last couple of months to give his definition of what a woman was and today the mind bending answer from the leading kings council was ninety percent of women do not have a penis but the rest of the women do. Well there is a woman activist called kellie-jay keen whom demands women only spaces is going to stand against steer calmer in the forth coming general election, it will be a pleasure to hear this clown standing there claiming one percent of women have penises, im sure he will look like a right dick-head.
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: What is woman

Sir Keir Starmer has publicly stated that 99.9 % of women have a vaginas. That means that by his reckoning 1 in 1000 women has a p***is.
    I wonder where hangs out?
    Vic.
    R879855

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vic mcclymont View Post
    Sir Keir Starmer has publicly stated that 99.9 % of women have a vaginas. That means that by his reckoning 1 in 1000 women has a p***is.
    I wonder where hangs out?
    Vic.
    Could have been 'Danny's Bar' or has been on a few trips to the Ladyboys in Thailand

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is catching, we have had the very same debate here in Oz.

What is a female, how are they defined?

We have an ex footy player and coach who was married for years with two adult children.
    Becomes Transgender!!!!
    He went from being Danny to being Dannielle, wearing female clothes, boob job and wants to use the female loo!!.
    He was told no by some, but yes by others,
    He could of course go the full hog but sadly does not have the balls for it, though maybe that is the problem , he still does.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well I’m sure if asked for a definition of a man , most of us would have answered correctly, “ someone who is born out of a woman , and is always tying to get back in again “.
    JS
    R575129

Marian Gray Guest

If a grown man decides he wants to become a female why then do some delay in having all bits removed asap if medically feasable? As an example I'm referring to folk like ''Suzy Eddie Izzard'' labelled as ''Trans'' an abbrevation of transition which as we all understand is the process of changing from one condition to another. Only some don't.....why? Especially too if he wants to be allowed to use female facilities I'm aware some guys indulge in dressing in ladies attire....... like my mum's local plumber. The simplest option surely is a separate loo/changing cubicle to be made available in all the obvious places with the appropriate label for those between operations or not. That way all parents of young daughters or ladies can be reassured their private space is just that. Conundrum for public loo's...no, we already have ladies, gents, disabled WC's just add another called ''Trans'',
    Last edited by Marian Gray; 4th April 2023 at 04:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Why is it when men get older they start to grow tits and can end up looking pregnant?fatty.jpg In photo 2 could this be classed as being in transition trans.jpg
    Last edited by James Curry; 4th April 2023 at 09:57 PM.

8. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What is all the bloody fuss about as it is simple concerning toilets. Make them all gender nuetrual just like european ones and then that ends the problem. It is only because of our rusted on christian beliefs that all this crap comes out. I for one want only to be allowed to dislike who ever I want regardless of anything else. Have met thousands different to myself (not hard to do) that are bloody great people at the same tiime I have met a lot more that have transitioned their penis to their heads.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have both separate dunnies and multi sexual ones.
    But find the multi ones are always in a terrible condition.
    Maybe there are no transgender dunny cleaners about.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On a coach trip to Germany, and one of the comfort stops, which is more important to women in my experience, my wife came back with a small video on her mobile of the toilet. This toilet had a button which when pressed, revolved the seat through some sort of cleaner. Very important to my wife, who says she frequently has to clean the seat before she can use it. Must confess, when you look at the average public toilet, i would have to sit on those to take a leak. I think men better by design, as the German car manufacturer says !!.
    R689823

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast