Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 year china

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default 100 year china

That man from UK N. Farage was being interviewed on TV here in Oz.

His claim, and it is worthy of consideration, is that China has embarked on a 100 year plan for global domination.

The recent balloon fiasco he claims is just a ploy by China to put the USA and others off the plot.

Much of what he stated makes sense and maybe the world should take a bit more notice.

In the past such suggestions have often been ignored with dire consequences for the world, remember WW2.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Thanks Captain Kong, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Tony Taylor, Graham Payne liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: 100 year china

The reason for all the anti Chinese rhetoric we are seeing and reading is they are close to overtaking the US as the most powerful nation on earth. US and the western world will do everything possible to prevent this happening.

4. Thanks Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    T. US and the western world will do everything possible to prevent this happening.
    Let's hope so!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My eldest son, who is in IT, has maintained for years that pretty much all Chinese routers etc contain spy ware, now i see that it is now being recognised by authorities. The only way China can be curtailed is if we stop buying Chinese goods, ie just about everything.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-says-watchdog
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    That man from UK N. Farage was being interviewed on TV here in Oz.

His claim, and it is worthy of consideration, is that China has embarked on a 100 year plan for global domination.

The recent balloon fiasco he claims is just a ploy by China to put the USA and others off the plot.

Much of what he stated makes sense and maybe the world should take a bit more notice.

In the past such suggestions have often been ignored with dire consequences for the world, remember WW2.
    I forecast that back in 2005.
    Between Oct 04 and Feb 06 I made 16 trips to a new petrochem project site in China. Most trips I flew to Hong Kong then ferry to Shenzhen then 90 minute drive to Danshui City.
    The view from the ferry seemed to be one container terminal after another all the way along the coast for miles on end, with more seeming to appear each time. The car journey to Danshui was similar in that large factory buildings and skyscraper blocks appearing all the time. I found the rate of expansion in this relatively small corner of China quite startling, so if continued at this rate across the whole country would be very significant.
    During that time the Chinese govt. also announced the opening of offices for China National Oil co. in East Africa and London, with a view to establishing future oil sources.

8. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

To take advantage of the low pay pay rates and lack of workers rights in China western industrial and manufacturing companies relocated there in search of maximum profits. This brought billions of dollars in foreign currency every year to the Chinese economy allowing it to grow into the modern powerful country we see today. The west built China but now issues warnings over it's influence over the world.
    Ironical isn't it?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Louis , as I have said Western Greed will be it's down fall. China , South Korea and now Russia have been playing the West for years.
    But I will add that certain behaviours within western society and the quality of western made products have had a hand in that down fall as well.
    The West grew fat and lazy.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I had a bit of a kick up by refusing to buy anything Chinese. I soon found that "Made in the UK" or other places meant nothing, because inside was always a thing saying "This product has been assembled in "wherever" using parts sourced in China". Something like that anyway.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Not much of a Fan of Pauline Hanson (Mind you she speaks out ) but she has said a few times in the past and just recently that the Chinese are in to take over Australia as well, it makes sense. The Chines wany World Dominance and at the rate things are panning out, may well do so in the Future!
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Even my grandparents and that’s going back many years,plus many more, used to say the same thing ... that the world would finally be run by a yellow race.As a kid used to think they were quoting from the Bible , but never looked to find out. JS
    R575129

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast