Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strippers Spies and Russian money

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Strippers Spies and Russian money

Some of us remember the Christine Keeler affair way back in the 60's.
    That was all about contact with Russian diplomats and all hell let lose at the time.
    Mandy, Rice Davies was also involved.

Saw a program some time back about the Keeler affair, made good viewing for those of us around at that time.

A few years later there was a guy with a market stall and he was selling Christine Keeler panty hose.
    Thye sold well at the time. One lady however came back the second week to complain, apparently there was one leg missing from them.

Yelling out,
    "I bought a pair of them last week and I was done"

There you are said the stall holder, another satisfied customer
    Last edited by happy daze john in oz; 14th February 2023 at 05:10 AM.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Money ,sex, loyalty’s, disloyalties , political and country’s all have them at different levels. Some of us if had the opportunity’s , who knows would fall by the wayside. Moral or Immoral is the question and no one will never know to the extent it exists. One story I can recount as it does not refer to political or traitors but just the fortunes of life as many go through .The chief engineer on the vessel I worked on in Canada had originally come out to live in the States as she his wife had a good paying job in the United Nations in New York. They were both Danish Citizens , he carried on working for the company was with which was American Owned. Life being what it is she working in a different world preferred to be a high flier. So the marital bliss fell apart and she wanted out. I got this all from the chief or the horse mouth itself over a bottle of whiskey.His words “ Yah you want a divorce ok I give you a divorce but not here in the USA, but we go back to Denmark “ , he got his way so was not stripped clean of all the money in their bank account. With his pot of cash he bought think it was 3 Orange Groves in Florida with a manager provided while he stayed at sea .He told me he did a yearly inspection of his business which was 3 weeks in Florida at top hotels , top call girls provided , and led the life of a king. All expenses came out of the business as tax exemptions
    His story could be twisted into a scandal for any story teller , with the media making it up as they went , it had all the bits there , the United Nations, Money ,Call girls , and probably various mysterious people appearing and disappearing. But I saw it as a perfect life of married bliss going to the dogs , but another perfect life of unwedded bliss taken it’s place. No Spies or political shenanigans to despoil a broken marriage . Some of these call girls he described must have cost a bomb . Good luck to the man , He must be long gone by now. One thing on going to sea one met very interesting people. May get the chance to meet again upstairs sometime in the not too distant future . Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 14th February 2023 at 05:48 AM.
    R575129

4. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    So did you watch the Programme? Do you think you will watch the programme?
    Eh! James lad! what I watch is not any of your business, would probably be too intelligent for you to understand anyway. No being older does not make me an expert, but it does give me more experience of life and the ability to sort the wheat from the chafe, and unlike you I do not assume that everybody else is an idiot.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ivan at 74 I think I have plenty of lifes expeirences. Just remember you can learn something everyday. Now you have a nice day.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

True, but so many fail at that bit.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2