Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The great reset

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The great reset

Why is there such a cry againnst parents paying to get there children out of the school system which is in chaos in the uk ......surely anyone with the finance to send there children to a better form of education than the present mess of state education in the UK is entitled to do what they will with there own money.....starmer is conducting another them and us battleground .....yet was privatly educated to some extent himself.....latest figures show that the amount of money paid by parents wishing to go private is pumping over 16 billion onto education ...plus over 5billlion intax contributions.....these schools are in excellent condition re buildings ....conditions .....education... results.. and of course no shortage of reqired books and anything needed to give only top education...there facilities for sport and the cost of running these schools is out of the reach of the poor standard of state schools in general.......one of my grandchildren was offered a free place in a top school for sport this included just about everything required to give him the best start in a sporting career with facilities unbelievable compared to his local state school ......would anyone on this site say no to this offer for there children....i think not.....others we paid where poss to get the better education for them ...it has been returned 100 fold .....the state of government education facilities in this country is an abomination and of course....the usual failure by starmer and co to see the billions being saved by folk willing to pay on top of the taxes they already pay towards education is typical of the sums of the likes of Diane abbot and followers in general ie ......go for the lowest common denominator.....and hold back anyone who looks like they may have some chance of benefitting from a better education......R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fully agree Cappy, same thoughts on a different subject, medical problems. We have just paid for my wife to have her knee replacement operation, i had a cataract done privately, at our age with money in the bank, a waiting list on NHS of years, why would i not have the op done if i had the money privately. i am just lucky to be able to afford it, but it is one off the NHS list for others.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I agree with the last two posts. Why have money if you won't spend it? We spend our lives trying to get money (well, most of us do) to live on, so if you can afford to send the kids to a private school, why on earth not? Having a private education doesn't make you more intelligent, it just exploits what intelligence you already have. We can see this in our politicians.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    The WEF is a forum for discussion; no decisions are taken by the WEF.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/truth-...eset.%E2%80%9D
    There are no persons so blind as those that will not see. You quote CTV news , a Canadian media outlet controlled by the WEF baby Trudeau. Of course no decisions are made by the WEF themselves , they pass their decisions on to people like Trudeau to be carried out.

Proof can be found all over the internet even try listening to Schwab himself , he has the world leaders to carry out his decisions.

5. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john cassels #14
    good evening, It would take a blind deaf dumb person not to see or hear about the dutch goverment being funded by the EU to enable them to purchase three thousand farms, and if the farmers will not sell the land to the dutch goverment, they are prepared to compulsory purchase the farms, the goverment intends to re-wild some of the land and build houses on the rest.
    the same ideology to re-wild the land is happening here in the uk, only the uk is doing it softly softly but at the same time making it harder for the farmer to make a living, thus this goverment has a scheme for farmers to retire early and turn the land into grassland,Boris johnson and his wife another wild life preferer together with Zac goldsmith as well as boris johnsons father stanley are instumental in this mass re-wilding or grassland of the uk, and all are obsessed with the great reset model dreamed up by the james bond villian KLAUS SCHWARB of the WEF it is happening in canada and america where bill gates of apple fame has bought up three hundred thousand acres and is left them to grassland, there aim is they are determined to cut cattle production as well as food production,and the long term is depopulation of the earth.
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 30th November 2022 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Tom , thanks for yours , you hit the nail right on the head. Schwab has a sidekick called Hababi ( or something similar ) and one of his
    recent sayings - " We just don't need the vast majority of the population in todays world ". The worry is that people will only see the light
    when it's too late. Not only are the Dutch farmers being forced out of their farms but now about 60% of Dutch fishermen are forced to
    give up and sell their boats . Re-wild the land ? , no , they need the land to provide housing and infratructure or all the immigrants the EU and the WEF have ordered our government to accept.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#11,12. 13 Why not make the state education system better. Every child has the right to a decent education.
    Cameron , Johnson and Kwasi Kwarteng are all Eton educated, top school well that worked out well then.

#14 So without using the internet can you explain how you gained your knowledge about the WEF? perhaps a book you could point me to?

I have read many books over the years, one I still cannot get my head round is the Bible.

#15 Bill Gates of Apple fame ? He owns about 2.25% of Apple. I always thought Gates was Mr Microsoft. Yes he is one of the biggest land owners in the USA he owns 2%.

Maybe I am wrong but the purpose of re wilding is to assist the BEE population and other Pollinators. No pollinators no planet.
    Farmers are being asked to cut down on the use of pestocides and certain fertilisers which are polluting rivers Nitrates getting into the water course and drinking water.

Why do we not go back to using household food waste and also seaweed makes excellent fertiliser.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My wife had her cataracts don on our NHS with just an out of pocket expence of about $150.
    Done by her optometrist in a local district hospital with very little waiting time, about 3 weeks.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

10. Likes Denis O'Shea, cappy liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    #11,12. 13 Why not make the state education system better. Every child has the right to a decent education.
    Cameron , Johnson and Kwasi Kwarteng are all Eton educated, top school well that worked out well then.

#14 So without using the internet can you explain how you gained your knowledge about the WEF? perhaps a book you could point me to?

I have read many books over the years, one I still cannot get my head round is the Bible.

#15 Bill Gates of Apple fame ? He owns about 2.25% of Apple. I always thought Gates was Mr Microsoft. Yes he is one of the biggest land owners in the USA he owns 2%.

Maybe I am wrong but the purpose of re wilding is to assist the BEE population and other Pollinators. No pollinators no planet.
    Farmers are being asked to cut down on the use of pestocides and certain fertilisers which are polluting rivers Nitrates getting into the water course and drinking water.

Why do we not go back to using household food waste and also seaweed makes excellent fertiliser.
    A book to point you to ? , just Google Schwab and you can take your pick of dozens of books . At least 3 leaders of the Dutch coalition
    government have recieved letters of thanks from the WEF as thanks for assisting in the implementation of WEF policies - this under the
    freedom of information acts.

I don't have any other special knowledge but from the little that i do know , I can put two and two together - and it's scary.

12. Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post,17 reference private education, Cameron, John so Etal.
    Look at the number of Labour MP's who have had private education, none of them sets the Heather on fire.
    Dianne Abott was privately educated, I rest my case. LOL
    Vic

- - - Updated - - -

Schwab when googled brinks up information on banking and investment funds.
    I can see no other info. maybe a bi more clarification John, please.
    Vic
    R879855

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast