Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Be careful Marion, we were both accused of *hounding* him, and i have never answered any of his posts !!!, so i don't know how that works. I asked for an example of my* hounding*, but no answer, probably in another life, lol
    R689823

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Marian Gray View Post
    #1, Agree Graham, Rishi Sunak's bid with indecent haste which hopefully will be his downfall.

#9, Vic I believe Keir Starmer is there only as a stop gap stooge to appease the decent Labour Party supporters who didn't trust Corbyn or his reprobate cronies who spectacularly brought Labour to it's knees. His side kick Raynor is certainly not a female I would wish for my daughters/granddaughters to emulate in any shape or form!.....

.....#10, And right on cue.... the first of the trolls...''Top of the morning to you...''
    aye marion wallace and grommit back on stage ....couldnt tell the diffrence between a tanker and a wanker......R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just waiting for the media to go into raptures about his private life. Which as a private citizen is his own business, As a leading politician it will be frowned on by the holier than thou citizens as not shown a nice clean life . His 3 marriages and his 7 children should never have to undergo scrutiny , but my bets are it will be all open to the general public before he leaves office. The only thing I find the press useful for is first the date on the paper , the hatch match and despatch columns and depending on the newspaper and it showing of intelligence is the crossword. They are also handy for local business men for advertising their wares. Anything else in the news is almost sure to have their own and the owners views on any situation going on in the world and not having the intelligence to realize that all people aren’t as dumb as themselves . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#11 And the rest of the day to yourself.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Be careful Marion, we were both accused of *hounding* him, and i have never answered any of his posts !!!, so i don't know how that works. I asked for an example of my* hounding*, but no answer, probably in another life, lol
    Well who does an answer his posts .......he would do better to sort out stormant and the IRA ......or macron in france .........but then nobody would take notice of him there anyway lol R683532.......

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi graham #1
    good afternoon, your points which to most conservative voters will be duly noted and in the same manner, as for being ever so obvious, and i dont believe for one second that he or his co-pilot javid will resonate with the electorate,and nor will at least three more of the same ilk, The rats that have left the sinking ship have made a fatal and damming mistake of believing that anybody else from the cabal mentioned that is chosen to lead the tory party could and will be able to bring the electorate or voters to back them, Boris might be many things as the press and his enemies have pointed out, but he must have been something to his many electorate. otherwise they would not have followed him like the pied piper. with over a eighty majority.
    tom

8. Thanks Graham Shaw, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn #15
    good afternoon, its amazing when boris had to resign over a queen constantly touching up men, The trouble is that the majority of the civil service and those working in and around boris are queer, including the honorable members of parliament, ( there is evidence of sir anthony blair being so inclined, or so i was lead to believe )
    so if i was in boris prediciment i dont think i would hang my head one bit, ( except maybe at the failure of the marriage ) as i still believe its normal to have sexual relations between a man and woman.
    so let them print what they wish,
    tom

- - - Updated - - -

hi cappy #17
    good afternoon, the only notice he would get playing games , is short notice, a ( bullet )
    tom

10. Likes cappy, Keith Tindell, Graham Payne, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Post Re: The Bid for Leadership Race....

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    #1 That’s were nearly every bit of trouble on this earth starts Graham , the media , JS
    Yr.#16. Yes John.I have for decades held in contempt that epitome of Institutism,the Biased Broadcasting Corporation.Now to be known by me forever as the shameful Boris Bashing Corporation.
    This despical institution has led the 'Remainstream' media campaign against Brexit,blaming Boris for 'duping the millions of Leave voters'....
    whom they hold in contempt !
    It's days are hopefully numbered....
    One bit of good news is that Boris Johnson is still approved of in the Red Wall constituencies which helped give him the majority.

I end by quoting one centrist news paper headline -"Oh,what have we done ?!"-that simple but apt phrase could apply equally to both the media and the back-stabbing traitors.

In regards to choice of successor,yesterday I thought perhaps the senior backbencher Steve Barker would be suitable,but he has pulled out,and you know what?Just to cock a snoot at the traitors in the party and the Boris bashers everywhere ,my vote if I had it ,would be for Nadine Dorries- Culture Minister-yes,the former council house resident and ex nurse from Liverpool known as Dorries the Disruptor..she is certainly not an elitist like the rest of the bag,and is a kindred spirit of 'the Boris'. Go girl,go !....
    Last edited by Graham Shaw; 9th July 2022 at 06:14 PM.

12. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Agreed Graham, non inspire me, Labour is in a worse position.
    Read a few articles in the papers and online that Call me Tony, is planning a new centers partying, which he hopes to lead.
    He expects that disillusioned Labour and Conservatives will jointhenew party's.
    Now that is a nightmare we don't want.
    Vic

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ben Wallace the favourite to take over from Boris doesn't want the job. Looks like Wallace being a sensible man wants to stay where he is and sort out Putin.
    The country should have a quick general election in order to vote Boris back in as Prime Minister.

Regards from
    Fouro.

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast