Thread: Deportation

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Deportation

I am becoming ashamed of this country, we must be the laughing stock of criminals, the latest case of 3 Pakistan nationals who plied underage girls with vodka and drugs, then sexually assaulted them, raping them, gang rape, etc etc, a really horrible case. They were sentenced to jail, and then to be deported, unbelievable !!!!, the deputation was stopped on HIS human rights, and the others are claiming the same. Every bloody criminal in the world must be heading here for an unstoppable criminal life, where are we going to stop this insanity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-rights.html
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Deportation

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    I am becoming ashamed of this country, we must be the laughing stock of criminals, the latest case of 3 Pakistan nationals who plied underage girls with vodka and drugs, then sexually assaulted them, raping them, gang rape, etc etc, a really horrible case. They were sentenced to jail, and then to be deported, unbelievable !!!!, the deputation was stopped on HIS human rights, and the others are claiming the same. Every bloody criminal in the world must be heading here for an unstoppable criminal life, where are we going to stop this insanity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-rights.html
    hang the effers ....these beasts are just shoving two fingers up at this country ....there should be peoples courts deciding the punishments for these effin animals...R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi keith #1
    good morning, sadly your assumption that the criminal fraternity from across the world would make a heading for this country, and have a safe harbour, the fact is they are already here, in great numbers, from across the world. and we are too weak as nation to take the necessary steps to eradicate these rats that are boarding this ship every single day
    tom

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Peoples courts are something we definitely need! No wonder the criminals across the world feel at home here when apparently as many as 56 MPs are being investigated for including 3 Cabinet Ministers being investigated for sexual misconduct! The dregs of the world will feel totally at home!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe I am missing something as I have not read all the threads. But would just mention that the link posted ref Daily Mail is actually dated

Paedophile who abducted underage girls for sex can't be deported... because of HIS human rights
    By JAMES TOZER FOR THE DAILY MAIL
    UPDATED: 08:46, 20 April 2010

If I am wrong I apologise.

By JAYA NARAIN FOR MAILONLINE
    UPDATED: 08:51, 31 May 2011

Here is another link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...an-rights.html

This link is also old but the Zulfar Hussain was deprted back to Pakistan in 2011, but it still cost the tax payer £100k by the time it was dragged back through the courts.
    Last edited by James Curry; 28th June 2022 at 11:14 PM.

6. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

so they come out and start again they should be castrated and branded and then sent home? i am afraid i would have my justice whatever the cost to me our children are our future? cleaned many fish suppose meet and two veg is the same? jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have no problems sending these pedophiles back to were they came from. A problem I do have is the sentencing of home grown pedophiles. Be a good boy and you will be out after a couple of years. But as said before, they have the right to appeal as we live in a democracy.

9. Likes Denis O'Shea, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

New camp to be setup in Yorkshire to house illegal immigrants.
    The camp will have a bespoke Health Service, Doctors, Dentists, Opticians etc, better service than we get.
    Not bad fed and watered and looked after by the UK Taxpayer.

The camp will be operational by the end of June.
    Vic
    Last edited by vic mcclymont; 29th June 2022 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is a former RAF base. I wonder is there a runway still in use? Maybe all the medical facilities are to ensure they are fit for onward travel.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Australia has just rescinded a duel British Australian blokes passport, he has been in jail for paedophilia, he was the lead man on a children's programme a few years ago and later it came out he was interfering with the kids, he has been deported back to the UK. I think he has done ten years. He never entered any programme to curb his rubbish, so no doubt you will hear from him sometime soon.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

13. Likes Denis O'Shea liked this post