Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the sunshine

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Life in the sunshine

Quote Originally Posted by cappy View Post
    Ah louis .....allow yourself another case of vino plonko ....you can celebrate the fact that brent labour council is changing the name of a park in london from William Gladstone park...a four times prime minister to .....im sure even you cant believe it louis ......Diane abbot park....no doubt partytime for diane and co .....all the labour stalwarts will be there .....corbyn .....corbyns brother ....set in stone miliband ....SIR steer calmer......two jags.....and old george the donkey for dianne to arrive mounted..... ....whoopee time for labour .....R683532
    "whats in a name", it could take years for locals to start using it.
    I had a teams meeting last week with 4 guys in India, all mid 50s - mid 60s, about a project in Uttar Pradesh, when I asked where they would want the kit delivered to, they all said BOMBAY! I asked them how come, we all still call it that they said, not Mumbai.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Louis the fly View Post
    I have often wondered why the Tory party attracts so many crooks, liars, perverts and eccentrics.
    A Tory MP has just been found guilty of molesting small boys. Another kicked out for making a fortune out of the Covid crisis even though the Clown defended him and tried to keep him in his job. The not so Priti Patel whose parents were forced out of Uganda announced the brilliant proposal to send immigrants on a one way ticket to Rwanda. The British taxpayers are expected to foot the bill for this lunacy which could run into billions of pounds without consulting them.
    While I am at it there is a Tory MP who sits in Parliament with a bright yellow mop on his head, unbelievable but true.
    They are everywhere in all stratas of the population, just many are undiscovered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    Do you think Boris & the wife will go as they love a good party?
    I dont think they know what a good party is; I mean, there was no cake (and ****) or drink was there?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It is not a coincidence that the tax dodgers, money launderers, offshore account holders and non doms support and donate to the Tory party. Russian money was flooding into their coffers before the invasion of Ukraine, money they have not returned.
    History has repeated itself, just when it looked like Margaret Thatcher was about to receive the knife in her back from the cabinet the Falklands were invaded by Argentine forces saving her job. Now Putin has come to the aid of the Clown.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Louis, what about Scargill funding of 1984 miners strike by Russia and the other left wingers that sold state secrets to Russia?

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vic in this country there is the freedom to vote... the left has lost the vote year after year since BLIAR......the statement that rocked this country was ...ON WINNING THE ELECTION FROM LABOUR......THERE IS NO MONEY LEFT....the management had left the country bankrupt .....no money for the STATE PENSION..... or schools..... the gold sold by a man who was supposed to be the countries banker i believe his catchword was prudence ...it is laughable if not so serious ....we had one trying to walk on water ....we had one on remembrance day wearing a bleedin donkey jacket at the cenotaph .....clown after clown after clown....well in the last election ...even the hardest of the left just gave up ......it was a massacre......there are winners and losers in life .....the winner takes all......boris is the PM ...LIVE WITH IT......R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I hope you enjoy your Sunday and every other day of the week now that the sun is shining and we can admire the spring flowers and greenery. Emerging from two dark and dismal years it is very welcome.
    To have a sensible debate on any subject requires both sides to put their opinions forward in an honest and factual manner. So far there has not been any counter arguments to say everything I have written is untrue.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Louis, all i can suggest is to take the blinkers off, and look at the wider situation, i am not Tory or any other party, but most of them have their snouts in the trough. Just go back and look through the expenses scandal.
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

How can any group of people defend a bunch of politicians who have openly lied to parliament time and time again. Been issued penalty notices by the police for infringing the Covid rules put in place by the very people who broke the rules. What is the fine £50 suppose they will claim that back on expenses.

8. Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Denis O'Shea liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I gave up defending politicians a long time ago , that is , if I ever did. I see them for what they are , a necessary evil , but really no more evil than anyone else , they must have some purpose in life , but the main one that I see is the reason they want to be a politician , and I put it down to vanity and their everlasting wish that some people have to wield power over others. I vote purely on appearances and try to imagine how they would appear on the world stage to represent their country. At the moment I just can’t get away from that image with Anthony Abaneezi or However you spell it, he always reminds me of a choir boy who has not reached puberty or his testicles have yet to drop, that whining voice , just like a disallusioned Pom that a lot of us were called . His rhetoric is wrongly chosen for him , and a bad memory does not help in my opinion given him too many points in his present joust with the incumbent with a pair of ladies knickers on the end of his lance. Then we have Clive Palmer himself who started canvassing months before everyone else , probably on some of his stockholders money, who recently fell off the stage , probably got a sniff of Louis’s wine bottle. Then to crown it all you get the pundits in the media forecasting the future of a hung parliament, personally I hope they tie each other up in knots at the same time. Some of the Australian news at the moment is much better than the comedy shows shown. So make the most of it and sit back with a bottle of plonk and enjoy the circus. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 17th April 2022 at 11:03 PM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John
    After two years of fires and floods I am back to being a white man, no amount of wine drinking can turn my face brown, though I try, I do try. The sunshine is going out of Aus. and with this election we have a choice of a Buffoon, or an Idiot with memory loss. I will vote for the young girl who has looked after us here in the Monaro for the last three years. As the saying goes, A plague on both their houses.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can’t change your mind then and vote for our Clive, Des, Just imagine him in conference with Putin spluttering and spitalling on him. Threatening him on suing and taken him to court for not letting him past the Russian border guard . Putin slithering and coiling himself ready to bite with his forked tongue saying go home fat man, or I’ll have your guts for garters together with your bra. JS
    #31 re. White face , put a drop of angora bitters in the wine , face then turns pink. The elephant comes later. Cheers JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 18th April 2022 at 04:37 AM.
    R575129

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast