Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Masks (Covid)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Masks (Covid)

A Statement from our Premier! NSW Eeeeek! where is he going to keep all these RATS! A new Position is being publicised for a Pied Piper LOL

Premier Dominic Perrottet said 1.2 million RATs arrived in the state overnight and another 15 million were expected to come over the next week.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vernon.
    I can well image after the toilet paper race. Ahmed comes home with half a dozen rats testing kits, his wife is making tea, she thanks him and taking the tests out of the box chucks it in the stew she is making, saying that should go around everyone. Now this may sound funny but all the instructions are probably in English. The Health Minister has had people sending in tests in his name, he has warned them that there is a $5,000 fine for doing this, it was also for dancing and singing, but the PMs church was not fined for that up in Newcastle, one rule for some and not others.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The whole matter is now out of control.

I was told today that I had been in the same room as a positive person but had no contact so do not need to isolate.

I think you would know if you had it without any test unless like my niece you are Asymptomatic.
    If you feel sick just hide away for a week, no worries mate all fixed then
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Most G.P. Surgeries are the same all over the U.K. If i rang my G.P. Surgery now a recorded message comes up any patient showing symptoms of covid DONT!!!! Attend the surgery as you will not be seen by any doctor ring 111 The door on my surgery has been locked for bloody months, The best you will get is a telephone consultancy. If you think about it can you blame them there is not a medication out there to treat this virus, You don't invite it on board. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

5. Thanks Michael Black thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

in the village which i live you are told by the receptionist when you ring .....if you have symptoms call 111 ...but apart from that the service is still working ...beloved had her annual check up last week and an ante shingles injection .....iwas given and collected anti biotics two weeks ago no prob .....it does apear the service is not so good in the big cities......4 members of my family have had the virus now .....all getting over it at this time...regards cappyR683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We have been able to have face to face consultations with the doctor for a few months now, you have to take a lateral flow test before going.
    That was how I found out I had covid, so had to cancel the doctors wouldn't have known otherwise.
    Just got back from the dentist and they are limiting people in the waiting room, only 3 at a time.
    Going to the blood donors on Sunday plenty of room there last time.
    Regards Michael

8. Thanks cappy, Doc Vernon, N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Mike, I had a hospital appointment last year about this time, I had to call into a vaccination centre and take a Lateral test before i could carry on to the hospital, As you well know it only takes minutes to give you a positive or negative result, If i would have been positive then no way carry on to the hospital. And the clinic i had the test was going to ring the hospital clinic in advance and give them my result you cant cheat this one i just wish those not prepared to get vaccinated had a tag locked around there thick skull { KEEP AWAY FROM ME I HAVE HAD NO VACCINE FOR COVID } China are doing something very similar why not us.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A few weeks ago I was waiting to see the Doc.
    An elderly man approached the reception desk, he asked for an appointment.
    The receptionist replied you have to phone to book an appointment, she refused to book him an appointment there and then.
    If you wphone our doctors, you get the recorded message you are in a queue (as if you didn't know) and your call is important please hang on.
    You can wait for 40 min before a human responds.
    Vic

11. Thanks Doc Vernon, Michael Black, N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vic, This is the norm with everyone you speak with the country over, You know mate this is not a political post but i have to say Doctors and Nurses are leaving the profession by the day for whatever the reason whether it be low pay understaffed absence of other colleagues, If this government want an N H S Then they have to pull out all the stops and with the situation with Boris at the moment is helping know one he got ripped to bits again today, That's not my point the point is while all these other distractions are going on the NHS Which as these posts prove is far more important to the likes of you and me and our loved ones. Listening to the 10 30 news on sky as i type the Tory MPS around the northern marginal seats who are now doomed are more worried about that than the fact that none of us can get to see a doctor, Your health is number one on everyone's list not whether you have a Tory or an Alien from the bloody moon as your MP. Where is it all leading us to, Lets just take a reality check here none of us are getting any younger or fitter this is not a good situation at all. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#71. when leprosy was in full flow years ago , those with the disease had to ring a hand bell and shout unclean ! Seemed to work , until they found an easy cure for the disease. JS....
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 19th January 2022 at 12:44 AM.
    R575129

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast