Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Masks (Covid)

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Masks (Covid)

Mike, I had a hospital appointment last year about this time, I had to call into a vaccination centre and take a Lateral test before i could carry on to the hospital, As you well know it only takes minutes to give you a positive or negative result, If i would have been positive then no way carry on to the hospital. And the clinic i had the test was going to ring the hospital clinic in advance and give them my result you cant cheat this one i just wish those not prepared to get vaccinated had a tag locked around there thick skull { KEEP AWAY FROM ME I HAVE HAD NO VACCINE FOR COVID } China are doing something very similar why not us.
    {terry scouse}

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A few weeks ago I was waiting to see the Doc.
    An elderly man approached the reception desk, he asked for an appointment.
    The receptionist replied you have to phone to book an appointment, she refused to book him an appointment there and then.
    If you wphone our doctors, you get the recorded message you are in a queue (as if you didn't know) and your call is important please hang on.
    You can wait for 40 min before a human responds.
    Vic

3. Thanks Doc Vernon, Michael Black, Marian Gray thanked for this post
    Likes Red Lead Ted liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Vic, This is the norm with everyone you speak with the country over, You know mate this is not a political post but i have to say Doctors and Nurses are leaving the profession by the day for whatever the reason whether it be low pay understaffed absence of other colleagues, If this government want an N H S Then they have to pull out all the stops and with the situation with Boris at the moment is helping know one he got ripped to bits again today, That's not my point the point is while all these other distractions are going on the NHS Which as these posts prove is far more important to the likes of you and me and our loved ones. Listening to the 10 30 news on sky as i type the Tory MPS around the northern marginal seats who are now doomed are more worried about that than the fact that none of us can get to see a doctor, Your health is number one on everyone's list not whether you have a Tory or an Alien from the bloody moon as your MP. Where is it all leading us to, Lets just take a reality check here none of us are getting any younger or fitter this is not a good situation at all. Terry.
    {terry scouse}

5. Thanks Michael Black thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#71. when leprosy was in full flow years ago , those with the disease had to ring a hand bell and shout unclean ! Seemed to work , until they found an easy cure for the disease. JS....
    Last edited by j.sabourn; Today at 12:44 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The bell, the bell Quasimodo I think had that fixed.

Our surgery has a bloody big notice on the door, if you are OK just go in and make an appointment, no worries mate.

Most clubs and decent restaurants you must show you certificate on your phone, local Chinse no speaky English, you come in, sit we feed you.

At the local Community Health Center where I volunteer and supervise the men's shed all staff and volunteers must be fully Vaccinate.
    But clients coming in for treatment of any kind do not have to be and the staff are not allowed to ask if they are or not.
    Though most do offer the info.

Vaccination rates here in Oz now at about 95% with kids now being done which means that by the time school starts in early Feb as many as 97% of population will be done.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8