Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A poem about the NHS

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: A poem about the NHS

like a few on here I have spent many days in hospitals and most here will not know what the staff go through on a daily basis I often thought why do they do it any other occupation you would be out of there like a bullet but they are there the next day for work? jp

2. Thanks robpage, Captain Kong thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And therein lies the problem with recruiting British nurses, it was decided that the nurses training would be treated the same as university courses, ie you would have to pay for the tuition, and the £40000 grand dept that goes with it, so i would ask would you pay that sort of debt to be a nurse?. They do a fantastic job, i have the greatest respect for them, kt
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Up until a couple of years ago the tuition fees were absolutely free why on earth we are charging nurses and physiotherapists occupational therapists etc for tuition I think is absolutely insane
    But I was talking to a student nurse a couple of weeks ago Who is doing her tuition in Plymouth she has to do some training out in the field so she's come back to Portsmouth so she can live at home otherwise she has to pay for her accommodation in Plymouth while she's absent and then pay for accommodation wherever she does the training I'd love to meet the guy who thought this lot out and asked him what was going through his brain
    Rob Page R855150 - British & Commonwealth Shipping ( 1965 - 1973 ) Gulf Oil -( 1973 - 1975 ) Sealink ( 1975 - 1986 )

5. Likes Captain Kong, vic mcclymont liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2