Click here to view on the web
|
|
Highlighted posts
|
|
June 14, 2021 * 1 post * 70 views
Philip G Challans said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Philip Graham Challans Discharge Book Number R766427 Department Deck Your Rank/Rating Deck Boy,JOS,EDH,AB,SG1A,MASTER Which Ships were you ... Read more >>
June 17, 2021 * 29 posts * 781 views
Lewis McColl said:
AL Jazerra news programme The Inside Story, just a few items from a 15 minute segment ,40 foot container costs up by 63% shipping to the USA. Covid infections at port of Yantian ... Read more >>
June 19, 2021 * 9 posts * 217 views
Geoffrey Watson said:
I was port agent Thames & Medway) and also crew manager for Lapthorn's in the 80's/90's. Just found the publicity blurb we had for the "Hoo Laurel" class of vessel [image] Read more >>
June 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 119 views
Ian Adrian Millar said:
TORMALINE 'Twas a summer day remembered well, Just south of Saint Pierre. We sent our dories after fish, Our long lines set with care. 'Twas nearing noon, the fog came in, And ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 4 posts * 168 views
John F Collier said:
I bet Uncle Albert would have sunk that in a day, the only man to sink a Reliant Robin:) . As a kid in 1950 I'd bie it to Tottenham Hale to access the river Lea and go fishing, ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 107 views
Lewis McColl said:
Anyone ever get a uniform from this company [image] I only remember Greenbergs in Liverpool or Holts Mutual over the water by Vitoria Dock, Blue Funnels outfitters of choice . ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 2 posts * 70 views
Ian Adrian Millar said:
NEWFIE CREW There they sat at Newfie John, For a little bit of rest. Their holds are filled with war supplies, Their crew among the best. They'll sail tomorrow little doubt, For ... Read more >>
June 16, 2021 * 1 post * 95 views
NickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| My Time at SeaJune 09, 2021 * 17 posts * 330 views General ArticlesHenry Phillips said: Timber carrier listingJune 09, 2021 * ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 82 posts * 5,161 views
Graham Shaw said:
John, our 'poofreader' (sic )shipmate Gulliver would have screamed such abuse at you ,or at least put you on his blocked list for six months for spelling it like that. Personally ... Read more >>
June 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 1,000 views
j.sabourn said:
No relation to Chas Crew is he now living north of Perth ? JS Read more >>

More...