Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
June 01, 2021 * 1 post * 47 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyPeter Coward said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Peter Coward Discharge Book Number R850403 Department Deck Your Rank/Rating Deck apprentice Which Ships were you on and When Anadara 1967 ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 1 post * 95 views
Newsletter FeedbackNickTheGreek said:
Click here to view on the web||Highlighted posts|| Mv medicApril 16, 2011 * 9 posts * 8,888 views Shaw Savillstephen street said: Cruise Ship of Yesterday.....Michaelangelo & Freak ... Read more >>
June 04, 2021 * 29 posts * 557 views
Royal Navyj.sabourn said:
1. Build a Shelf in the top of your wardrobe, fit a thin mattress and sleep on top of it. 2. Remove the wardrobe door and replace it with a curtain that is too small. 3. Wash your ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 12 posts * 244 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsLouis the fly said:
When I was at sea my main pastime was reading books. I liked factual books especially one's about people who had led unusual lives, it could be someone like Lawrence of Arabia ... Read more >>
June 03, 2021 * 24 posts * 595 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsvic mcclymont said:
The Q. M. is languishing in California and according and according to an article in the Daily Express she is in danger of sinking. Apparently below the waterline some of her plates ... Read more >>
June 06, 2021 * 17 posts * 265 views
My Memoires and Other Interesting ThingsRed Lead Ted said:
An old Pub that a lot will recall ! [image] Read more >>
June 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 150 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsLauren Roberts said:
Hi all, So I applied for my great grandad Edward Blanch's (954849) ww2 log book from the national archives website, it took a while to get an answer but anyway they sent me a copy ... Read more >>
June 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 68 views
Royal NavyKeith at Tregenna said:
On 1st June 1939, the submarine HMS Thetis sank during trials in Red Wharf Bay, Anglesey, with the loss of 99 men. [image] After the tragedy, she was salvaged and recommissioned ... Read more >>
June 02, 2021 * 1 post * 79 views
Merchant Navy General Postingsvic mcclymont said:
CLAN MACAULEY Saves the day. For those not familiar with the South African Fruit run, the norm after discharging at UK/Continent Port, was head south, clean the holds and start ... Read more >>
June 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 625 views
ArticlesJohn S Webster said:
I worked on the Alfred Bannister when I left school in 1965 in Grimsby fish dock and I think the skipper was called George Wheeler. Read more >>

More...