Click here to view on the web
||
Highlighted posts
||
April 01, 2021 * 2 posts * 49 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyStuart Sprigings said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Stuart Sprigings Discharge Book Number R 832133 Department Catering Your Rank/Rating Purser Which Ships were you on and When MV Factor 1965 ... Read more >>
April 03, 2021 * 1 post * 51 views
Crew - Listed AlphabeticallyCifford Arkley said:
SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Clifford Arkley Discharge Book Number R826145 Department Deck Your Rank/Rating EDH Which Ships were you on and When RMS Ebro 1968 Notes: ... Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 18 posts * 420 views
News Snippetsj.sabourn said:
You decide .... Do we need them .... A few headlines and sub headlines of recent years, there are many more. Homicide victims rarely talk to police. Barbershop singers bring joy ... Read more >>
April 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 241 views
Royal NavyJohn Arton said:
Interesting article on how the royal navy lost far more ships at Jutland than the German navy and it draws parallels with today's USA navy. Rgds J.A. [link] Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 20 posts * 408 views
Swinging the LampLewis McColl said:
Who would like to see this from the deck of there favourite ship if you could turn the clock back, just one more time. [image] Read more >>
April 01, 2021 * 16 posts * 341 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsIvan Cloherty said:
How to be lulled into a false sense of security by itineries : two short trips and then !! gotchya!! Joining date 25.10.1961 Discharging date 12.09.1963 London-Flushing-Baltimore-Hull-Flushing-Pascagoula-Avonmouth***- ... Read more >>
March 30, 2021 * 33 posts * 683 views
Merchant Navy General PostingsRobert George Young said:
Is it possible for me to get a discharge book? Empty.. thank you Read more >>
March 31, 2021 * 9 posts * 200 views
Ask the ForumRobert George Young said:
Could I ask what the procedure was for signing on a ship? Not knowing about these things I assumed it must have been go down to the docks, show necessary documentation and be offered ... Read more >>
April 02, 2021 * 12 posts * 257 views
Swinging the LampLewis McColl said:
Rounding the Horn on a good day. Bibby's Lincolnshire heading for Valparaiso, [image] Chile Read more >>
March 30, 2021 * 7 posts * 174 views
Merchant Navy General Postingscappy said:
i just wonder is there anyone on this venerable site who would find any joy whatsoever going to sea as a 16 year old boy on any of todays vessels after seeing that bloody monstrosity ... Read more >>

More...