Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 17, 2021

Click here to view on the web
    Highlighted posts
    March 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 59 views
    James Wddell said:
    Hello All, I am trying to find any information, or help on where to search, for my wife's grandfather who we have very little knowledge of. His name was James Joseph Kelly and we believe he was in the Merchant Navy. James was born in 1873 ... Read more >>
    December 01, 2019 * 1 post * 1,505 views
    Doc Vernon said:
    Posted on behalf of Spencer With Thanks Experiences on my to be last Denholm Managed Ship. TheMerchant Navy was already on the decline and Denholms were staring to sell Ships. After a four Month leave at Home after leaving the Loch ... Read more >>
    March 15, 2021 * 31 posts * 365 views
    Louis the fly said:
    We were in the States to load a cargo of timber in Eureka, California and Coos Bay, Oregon. Before this there was one hatch to load in Oakland. Anchored off San Francisco to prepare ... Read more >>
    March 14, 2021 * 2 posts * 35 views
    Adrian Boland said:
    SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Joseph (Bernard) Boland (my father) Discharge Book Number - Department Unknown Your Rank/Rating F/T Which Ships were you on and When RMS ... Read more >>
    March 11, 2021 * 2 posts * 63 views
    Gerard Kennedy said:
    SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Gerry Kennedy Discharge Book Number R685192 Department Radio Room Your Rank/Rating Radio Officer 1st Class Which Ships were you on and When ... Read more >>
    March 11, 2021 * 2 posts * 43 views
    Charles Webb Cooper said:
    What made me go to sea in the first place? Well, if Britain had not gone to war with Germany in 1939 I would probably never have given it serious thought, but in the first years ... Read more >>
    March 12, 2021 * 1 post * 35 views
    James Gallagher said:
    SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name James Gallagher Discharge Book Number R 648566 Department Deck Your Rank/Rating AB/GP1 Which Ships were you on and When Sherbro 15 7 57 ... Read more >>
    March 10, 2021 * 1 post * 39 views
    Colin Horton said:
    SHIPS NAME AND SERVICE RECORD Full Name Colin Horton Discharge Book Number - Department Engine Room Your Rank/Rating Jnr Eng to Chief Engineer Which Ships were you on and When ... Read more >>
    March 14, 2021 * 22 posts * 314 views
    Keith Tindell said:
    I may have missed some posts, but have not heard from John Pruden, or Rodney in the USA for some time, so hope all is well withes both, just wondering, kt Read more >>
    March 12, 2021 * 17 posts * 296 views
    vic mcclymont said:
    Lirica is anchored off the port of Corfu and has been for the last fortnight. Metro on line shows photographs of billowing black smoke belching from the ships accommodation. Fire ... Read more >>

More...

2. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Likes Doc Vernon, Bill Morrison liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Mar. 17, 2021

Again i think this is a good idea, as it brings forward the posts in the News Letter, that possibly some may not get for whatever reason, but should if your Email is up to date,so do please check in your Profiles!
    But in any case Reminds us of Threads we may be following at times
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

4. Likes Dennis McGuckin liked this post