Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Death of Innocence.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Death of Innocence.

From the news rooms around the world looks like Israel is shedding friends like a molting chicken. Deliberately killing those UN Aid people was as cruel as anything in this war, the cars where clearly marked and they had coordinated their movements with the Israeli army . as anything I have seen. Using American precession bombs must leave Biden with a bad taste in his mouth at election time. I have never seen our weak PM so incensed on TV, he called in the Israeli Ambassador but he was indisposed, more likley to bloody embarrassed to appear. That is around 200 UN aid people killed by the Israeli's .
    I can't see the relevance today for the UN to continue as no one takes any notice of them these days,
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

2. Thanks j.sabourn, Gerard Fisher thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Death of Innocence.

Probably all going to the long term plan of Hamas Des. They have no qualms of sacrificing their own to achieve their aims. Divide and Rule has and is always going to be there in the annals of warfare. Just ask yourself why the people of Palestine allowed Hamas to live and act among them and apparently cheered them on in their quest for victory over Israel. There are unknown depths to any story appearing to those not in the know and war in any case is all supposition in any case. War of any kind is a loss of human morality of any kind. The media has an enormous input to this as always. I”ll continue to take the crossword out of my daily paper , the rest of it I leave to others to read and digest. See now the news on this medium has for some time the reader having to pay for ? Would be like getting blood out of a stone in my case , 3/9d. Would be more attainable. Mostly today people can afford toilet paper. Cheers JS
    As to Israel losing friends they can’t have been true friends as a friend in need is a friend indeed. Probably why we have missing members of the site today who were genuine members but saw the light of those infilidating it and trying to reduce its morality to their own warped senses. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 5th April 2024 at 01:07 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I doubt the people had much choice but to vote for HAMAS, no other party there.

Thye may be killed off top some extent by Israel, but as a terrorist organization they are like the hydra with many heads, one will pop up again if not there then some place else.

As to exactly what is occurring is hard to say, only media reports which will always be to the favor of that company, not always correct.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Terrorism as they call it is today a full time career and many take up as a profession as have no intellect of their own , if they are classed as a terrorist they should receive the same treatment as a dog with rabies. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John S
    I know I am getting a bit passed it but I thought that the Palestinian Authority was the true Govt of Palestine, but have been brushed aside by Hamas. I think a world ban on all religion's wouldn't be a bad idea.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

follow the money iran and a few more are funding the terror out there it must cost billions every year?just my view jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I guess Israel are only doing what the UK and our allies did in WW2. Hundreds and thousands of "innocent" Germans died by our hand, but if it hadn't been done in that fashion, we would all be speaking German. I've often heard about the bombing of Germany, and how it could have been a war crime by those in charge, but I never hear about who started bombing "innocent" people in the UK in the first place.
    I would suggest that Israel need a hard headed man to lead them, even if some of us don't like it.
    Do these marchers think for one moment, that these Islamic terrorists wouldn't think twice about blowing them all to kingdom come if it suited them? If they could slaughter people, men women and kids at a concert in Manchester, they won't be bothered about anyone else, anywhere. The reason many people find what Israel are doing abhorrent, is simply because there culture tells them to be kind and reasonable. Hamas and their like are a different culture, they don't have the same moral culture that we do generally. Sometimes, it takes a tough acting regime to beat a bunch of nasty b****rds like these maggots. Fighting fire with fire comes to mind.
    I'm sure that given the chance, some UK bolloticians would pass laws that would stone people to death, or cut off heads for trivial reasons.
    Last edited by Johnny Kieran; 6th April 2024 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The Germans did Johnny. During the phoney part of the war the first 6 months or so the luftwaffe just bombed the airfields but with poor results then they bombed the cities like London expecting Britain to sue for peace, we didn’t so it was a free for all. The sinking of merchant ships was supposed to be after the crews had abandoned the ship , never happened . The Geneva Convention was a non starter. The reason why a merchant ship only had a gun aft and not supposed to be able to fire forward of the beam and was for defence only forward firing guns and vessel was considered a warship and a legitimate target. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When Hamas took over Gaza at the point of a gun they disposed of the Palestinian Authority reps by throwing them from the windows of high rises. What a jolly lot...
    Harry Nicholson

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

As an aside, I notice these last few years, Germany are not mentioned any more as the warmongers, it seems only the Nazis were involved. My grandson told me about what he learned at school some years back when I mentioned the Germans being the enemy. He said, "we were told it was the Nazis, and not the Germans".
    It's the same in most of todays stories about the war, most report them as being Nazis, not Germany.
    Weird old world innit.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast