Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gay Murders

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Gay Murders

About 6 days there was a double Murder here in Sydney of 2 Gay People who were well known and like by many.
    To cut this short it was found that a former Boyfriend of the one had committed the Crime, and used his own Police Revolver to do this ! He was of course a Cop himself!
    There is now an investigation on the fact that he was able to use his Service Revolver to commit the crime, plus now nearly a weel later, also an investigation to the motive etc, as the killer has now told the Police where the Bodies were hidden, and they have found the two deceased persons at a property near Bungona .
    Terrible happenings this and no matter who they were , this sort of thing is always such a shock to the Community and the poor Parents , Relatives and Friends!
    Rest in Peace Jesse and Luke ! Condolences to the Family!!

Police find bodies of Sydney couple allegedly killed by jilted police lover (msn.com)
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

2. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Gay Murders

Do not know if it is just me but the word gay still means having a happy time. So does having a gay murder mean that everyone is having a gay old time at the passing of a person that no one liked. Why not call a spade a spade and tell it as is. Two homosexuals where murdered because the third one was jelouse. How many Queens have we witnessed being upset because their partner went with someone else on board and threatened to jump overboard. Think the term used was? Stop being such a drama queen or words like that.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

4. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Right on there les, recall one who went over the side for that reason.

But the police chief made a statement that shocked me.
    She claimed that last week in Sydney there were 7 murders including a triple one.
    Heard nothing about that before today, only about the two.

There is now to be an enquiry as to how the cop was able to take the gun home.
    Supposed to be checked in and out on every shift.
    !!!!!
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

6. Likes Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Latest on the Gay Murders is that apparently Luke was in the wrong place at the wrong time , as the Cop who Shot them was planning to only shhot Jesse, he did not know that Luke would be there!
    He had bought a Surf Bag 2 days prior for the reason of putting the body of Jesse in it. Then when he barged in he was confronted by now one but two persons, so what did he do, he Shot them both !
    He then as is told went out again, to buy another Surf Bag to use on Luke!

While he was gone to but this second Bag, the Bodies were left in the Flat untill his return
    Thats as said the latest now !
    Cheers

Gay, Homo, Queen or whatever is used makes no difference its the Crime that is of the Point here! No matter who or what anyone is , this sort of thing should not happen, its a sad ending for anyone , and i am sure if it were anyone,s Brother then they would feel a lot different!

Lets just remember they were 2 young and loved Humans, and deserve the respect and love of all, we are all as one . Lets not judge !

Thanks
    Cheers

Murder of Jesse Baird was 'premeditated,' police allege (msn.com)
    Last edited by Doc Vernon; 28th February 2024 at 08:32 AM.
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fully agree with you Vern that any murder is wrong and it is the family that bears the brunt of it all. My beef is? Why are we being bombarded on the media over these two and all the reprcussions that the police force are experiencing from the homesexual lobby. Not being able to march in the Mardi Grae is so fecking stupid. As John pointed out earlier? There are more murders that have happened but not a dicky bird about them. Think that most of us came to terms with accepting that there are different people in the world and very comfortable with that. Trouble now is that I am being told that not only am I homophodic but also that I am a racist according to the bleeding media. When in fact I found out very early in life that I am in fact a Lesbian as we have the same interets in life. So see you all in the parade this week end.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

9. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

One thing that is not getting any publicity is that the Copper was a senior policeman, his job? Schools leasion officer. Going to school's to talk to kids. not my idea of screening, that they do with teachers.
    AS for the murders, he bought an angle grinder, probably he thought his former boy\girl friend was going to be the only victim, and would have been in pieces somewhere in a very deep river.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Latest, Police will be allowed to march in the Gay Mardi Gras but not in uniform.
    But nothing said about any other type of clothing.

It just makes one wonder exactly what does occur that the public never get to hear about.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe most will just hang a RED Provisional car plate round their neck or maybe round their waist in lieu of a loin cloth. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 29th February 2024 at 07:09 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It's just a pity that some words from our younger days have been twisted and bent to mean other things. There is a street near where I used to live when young, called "Gay Gardens". I hear now, that there is great derision when that address is mentioned. My sister-in-law used to live there.

15. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The two words to describe descriptive words to name those who have different sexual desires are not too far apart . So why try to change the English language to appease the minority. Myself I would put the word Queer as an adjective and Gay as a verb and a doing word. Nothing is going to change a persons attitude to whatever laws are made. It appears to a neutral observer that the gay community is trying to obtain ascendancy in peoples minds with of course government backing . Maybe the problem lies with the government who think that all of the community will do as it is told. The community will vote in whatever government they think is the least stupid. JS
    R575129

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast