Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: International Judges

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: International Judges

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Atkinson View Post
    Delivered 50 tons of lavatory pans to Aden in Yemen on one brief visit - seemed appropriate looking back
    They probably never used them

2. Likes j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In response to some of the anti Jewish posts on here. I'd even suggest that Hamas could have opened fire on those people. If they could kill all those innocent people at the concert, then take hundreds more as hostages, I believe they would kill anyone to further their cause.
    You don't need a pencil to work out who the baddies are in this.

4. Thanks John Cassels thanked for this post
    Likes Tony Taylor, vic mcclymont, j.sabourn liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who on earth would go so low as to take a 18 month old child as hostage , yes , you've guessed it , those brave Hamas sh##heads.

6. Thanks j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#61. Dual purpose baggy pants ? JS
    R575129

8. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#63 Any credibility they thought they had John they have lost and so they should , they are a criminal organisation and should be destroyed piecemeal bit by bit if necessary. They have proved themselves craven cowards countless times hiding in hospitals behind the sick. The Palestine people on the whole knew they were harbouring criminals making continuous rocket attacks over the years, and no doubt cheered them on. I would expect any leader of any country to take the actions of the PM of Israel. If he didnt he is not fit for the job. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#62 Johnny your post is not too far out as some may think. Hamas don’t go around declaring themselves and will try to disappear into any crowd. No doubt they feel hungry as well as others and have the means to enforce their demand for food. Then you have panic in a mob with mob mentality . Panic can affect anyone giving the right circumstances. I suffered one such attack but fortuanetley was after the event , it was in answer to someone’s post in My Worse Christmas at Sea , where he had a murder on board and two attempted murder. Think I answered that post as the previous voyage to his and leading up to his trauma, the master was stabbed and knowing who had done it had to confront the knife wielder , fortuanetley he had thrown it overboard , I wasn’t too worried as such as thought the third mate was behind me when entering his cabin, looking over my shoulder he was 5O feet away and wouldn’t come any closer ,that’s when the panic started to smoulder, the 3 mate was an ex Cardiff policeman and a third Dan in Judo as well. The company after 2 loads of similar trouble offered to put shotguns on all their ships and it went to a vote I voted no , as knew if I had of had a shotgun on the night of my incident would have used without compunction . However I was out voted and 2 short barrelled shot guns were placed on all their ships. The traces of this story may be possibly still found on My Worse Xmas at Sea. JS
    Think the original poster was Denis or Derick Brooks. Just looked still there Derek Brooks post 34 plus other posts. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 4th March 2024 at 02:36 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are a couple of issues here.
    The leaders of HAMAS are I would suggest not in Gaza, rather somewhere safe such as Iran or Syria, no doubt waiting for the day when they can attack again.
    AS to the people of Gaza, yes they voted for HAMAS, but did they have a choice.
    All there are painted by some as criminals, but I do not agree, there must be some decent people there.

Number of dead, any ones guess as to the true figures, the media will publish any they think will sell copy.
    Doubtful we will ever know the truth about that.

But as bad as they may be, HAMAS are not the only bad guys here.
    Nota yahoo refusing to attend any cease fire meetings says a lot about him as a so called human being.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

12. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins, James Curry thanked for this post
    Likes vic mcclymont liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In 1942 I had an aunty and a seven year old and an eight year old cousins killed in the bombing of Swansea, I was ten year old, and when they visited us we used to play together. I remember my grief after hearing of their deaths to this day, if it had been possible I would have thrown a hand grenade at any German I had seen. After having your homes bulldozed in order to build hoses for a Jewish family what do you think those young people would have thought, never mind that they where Arabs , anyone in their right mind would fight for their homes. Personally I think they where pushed beyond reason just to expand the Jewish State, and here I will emphasize that I am not anti Jewish. One would think that what happened to them in Germany during the war would have made them more than amenable to allow!! a Palestinian State which may have prevented what is happening now.
    Des
    Last edited by Des Taff Jenkins; 5th March 2024 at 12:33 AM.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

14. Thanks James Curry thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

DEs, so right there.
    Until there is a two state policy conditions will not improve.
    But what is happening now in Gaza is not so far removed from some WW2 events I fear.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

16. Thanks James Curry, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

When the dust settles on this Gaza war those from Hamas & those from Israel should be brought before the courts and treated exactly what they are guilty of crimes against Humanity. As Des correctly said what would you do if your home was bulldozed and a citizen from Israel along with had a new house built were your house once stood. Israel is an expanisionist state and they will never let the Plestinians live in their own state. But oh!!!dare,critisise Israel and you are labelled as anti sematic.
    The world is a sad place now. If you voice an opinion some one will say , It is because of my colour or pass a remark about the LBGTQ+ you are anti Gay. Brendan Rodgers had just completed an interview on BBC Scotland with a Jane Lewis. As he completed the interview he said to Jane Lewis good girl ffs!!
    Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers refused to apologise after being accused of casual sexism for saying 'good girl' to BBC reporter Jane Lewis.

Speaking on Tuesday for the first time since his terse interview with Lewis, for which he was branded a 'dinosaur', Rodgers revealed he has spoken to the reporter and blamed society for the backlash.

He said: 'I've spoken to Jane and she wasn't offended, we had a laugh about it. She'll continue to ask me awkward questions I'm sure, but I see her every week. We've got good relations, like I have with most people in my life, whether that's professional or social.

All this gender shite does my head in.
    This morning on BBC Breakfast Programme, gender raised it's head again.
    All about sports and sports clothing. A teacher and some other woman, English Hockey player were spouting off girls are being discrimated against because football kits are made for lads and not girls. Trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. They asked the girls playing football did the find the football kits unsuitable for them to play in.
    Not one child said they did.
    Here is an idea if some of these gender conspirators feel that strongly about football kits not being gender specific for girls , well ladies there is a business opportunity for you.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast