Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: International Judges

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: International Judges

I think before International judges are decided upon for International Law only ,we as citizens of whatever country one belongs to should have a say on who is decided to act as judges in their own country. Judges are appointed usually by the Government in residence , today one of the leading criticisers of Putin has died at a young age in prison on a 20 year term for daring to speak against the head of state. The Ruling will come from an appointed Putin judge and one can already assume the verdict and the trumped up reasons for his death. International law should be observed in the likes of shipping and countries borders. Every country has its own laws and the 30 illegal immigrants landing yesterday in NW Australia should be returned forthwith immediately on a reciprocal course. If the PM refuses to do this he is again in default and doesn’t deserve to be PM. If he can’t obey the rules made by Australian politicians who preceded himself. Forget so called international rules when they interfere with local laws. JS
    As regards the b…..it today about the innocent being slaughtered in the Gaza , every citizen of that country above the age of 10 would have been well aware of the attacks on Israel and most likely cheered them on , they are not innocent they are guilty by association. Their indoctrination would have started at an early age. The sights we witness on tvs and newspapers could have been averted the only thing they had to do was to cede to a superior force and for the militants to hand themselves in to the so called international law courts. They chose like the sick yellow baskets they are not to. So whatever anyone thinks about law and order coming to them via international law should think twice. Israel will not to my thinking will turn the other cheek like it has done in the past . This will be seen as the no going back to what things were and will be there to the very end whatever that might be. JS…
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 17th February 2024 at 01:54 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

A question was asked today by a poli.

Those living in Gaza are all from Arab nationalities, why then have not the surrounding Arab countries opened their doors to them??

Could be that they have enough of their own terror organizations and need no ore.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Likes Johnny Kieran, John Arton liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Correct John. They are afraid of the monsters they harbour and their fear of repercussions make them an easy target to obey the bully. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John.
    Going on your premise I'm glad that the Germans didn't over run Britain else I wouldn't have been here now, as I was as a kid totally opposed to them, and would have done them damage if I could if they had landed.
    As for that idiot in Russia, would you in all sincerity after having being so called poisoned by the Russian Govt, gone back there despite his wife's pleadings, knowing a long prison sentence was waiting for you? And as for Biden's whoops and screams about it all has he thought about the fact America has fought to keep Julian Assuage in the worst Prison in Britain, for years, when they have left the real perpetrator out of prison early. Assuage only posted the truth about American war crimes in Iraq. Another puzzling claim how can a none citizen be charged with treason .
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#24 All things being equal Des and the world still being here in 10 years time, the times we are living today will be on celluloid and the Hollywood version of. Don’t suppose we”ll be around to see it though , don’t think I want to, however the next generation may have the opportunity to be systematically brainwashed by this by the events of this era. A good title for such a movie would be once again “Showdown at the O.K.Corral” if the do gooders claim ,but think of the poor horses and try to stop the production of the title, but a good excuse would be the poor survivors had to have something to eat. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#24 He probably had a seniors moment Des and meant to say espionage. JS.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john sabourn#21
    good afternoon, International judges as you state should oversee contract and trade laws between countries and states, and not take the position of supreme courts over any country or any states legal sovereignty, The problem is that the new world order that is seeping into and starting to control our daily lives and superseding goverments and sovereignty although it has been going on for decades it is now in full flow after biden entered the shitehouse, The new world order run by NATO,WHO and the WEF these are the future commissionaires and this is why you now see all western goverments no matter what the party in offices political persuasion, They are all carrying out the same policies be it trans-rights, marriage of the same sexes open borders mass immigration and denigration of the indiginous population together with their achievements throughout their time on this earth and whom will soon find themselves as a minority paying the immigrants rent, The great re-set is in full flow and the puppeteers whom are pulling the strings and keeping biden and his corrupt family in line and pushing through his open borders policies and the financing of the Nato proxy war in russia all in the name of keeping us safe in the west,
    i rest my case,
    tom

9. Thanks j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi des #24
    good afternoon, julian assange as you say being held in belmarsh prison, his crime releasing imformation of a war crimes through his online wikileaks page given to him by a american citizen ( spy ) edward snowdon a very strange case,first the americans tried to have him extradited to sweden on the charges of rape, where he feared he would then be shanghaied to america then after spending years sitting it out in the ecuadorian embassy sweden dropped the extradition claim but then the americans put pressure on the ecuadorians to throw him out, which they did and hes been in belmarsh prison since 2019 his appeal against extradition is this week coming i believe the 21st i cannot see him being set free, even though he is supposed to be a figure head for the left liberal elite and although the courts have refused to extradite on a couple of computer hackers, this will be a huge smack in the face for the biden circus if hes not extradited,
    tom

11. Thanks j.sabourn, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thomas michael View Post
    hi john sabourn#21
    good afternoon, International judges as you state should oversee contract and trade laws between countries and states, and not take the position of supreme courts over any country or any states legal sovereignty, The problem is that the new world order that is seeping into and starting to control our daily lives and superseding goverments and sovereignty although it has been going on for decades it is now in full flow after biden entered the shitehouse, The new world order run by NATO,WHO and the WEF these are the future commissionaires and this is why you now see all western goverments no matter what the party in offices political persuasion, They are all carrying out the same policies be it trans-rights, marriage of the same sexes open borders mass immigration and denigration of the indiginous population together with their achievements throughout their time on this earth and whom will soon find themselves as a minority paying the immigrants rent, The great re-set is in full flow and the puppeteers whom are pulling the strings and keeping biden and his corrupt family in line and pushing through his open borders policies and the financing of the Nato proxy war in russia all in the name of keeping us safe in the west,
    i rest my case,
    tom
    Once again Thomas you have hit the nail on the head but unfortunatly there are many who will not / cannot see what is happening
    and I have a horrible it's all too late

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Thomas.
    I can't see why they want Julian, as the **** has hit the fan many years ago, unless he has some dirt on Biden from his Ukraine deals, but if this was so his wife would have published. There is something we are not being told. Out here in Aus there is a delegation of MP's of all persuasions going to see if they can get him freed, why did they wait so long, maybe they can then say why tried, that way they don't upset our American Friends, and still be invited to the White House for dinner!!!
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

14. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast