Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: International Judges

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: International Judges

John S.
    I agree with much of what you say, Hamas is guilty for what they did and should be punished, But it is something the Nazis did during the war, Hitler didn't like the Jews who ruled with money, but his mistake was the collective punishment he meted out to all the Jewish people, I believe that Netinyahoo knew about the coming attack by Hamas and waited for it to occur,. He wanted something to keep him out of court.
    Looks like now the Jewish people want him gone.
    As for the Houtees Primitive people being led by the nose.
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

2. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You’ve omitted the USA ( Liberia) Belgium ( Congo) Germany, and a few more in that case Des. As for the primitive people being lead, I agree, but being lead by other primitive people. JS
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 29th January 2024 at 12:08 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi John.
    John when I think back I probably had as bad an education as they had, but lived in a country where one could get up and go and improve oneself , they have had no such luck, held down mostly by a religion that has failed them for centuries.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

5. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Go back a further 150 years Des and you come into the era of serfs and press gangs , as regards press gangs have seen that myself at least once where a seaman was thrown on a ship straight from the pub , he wasn’t even a seafarer practicing as such . When he came to at sea the next day had the DTs . Pleased it wasn’t the Silver Pit he came to at. Anything to get the manned low number of people on board to get the ship away. There is just as much legal crime occurs as illegal. Makes me splutter in my beer when one hears statements from
    Some decrying booze on board ship when previously they were responsible for putting it on vessels to keep seamen from going ashore , it didn’t work so manipulated the law to make it illegal , breathalizers and the whole works. Cheers JS.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

It makes no difference what the judges said, Notayahoo will do his own thing.
    As to numbers of dead on both sides, what are the true numbers, only what we get from various media outlets who will do all they can to make it sound far worse than it is.

Like Des, I think this was a ploy by Israel to gain more land, but now if the media is to be believed many in Israel are turning against the war.

HAMAS are not stupid, the leaders are well hidden in Syria, and other countries, and like Medusa have many heads and will rise again.
    The West, lead by Germany according to all see a third WW by 2030 ad are calling for conscription to begin again.
    But many younger people say no, we do not want to go to 'your' war.

One way to end the conflict, someone to do a JFK on him and maybe similar to Putin.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

8. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, James Curry liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#15 The PM of Israel as the elected leader of the Hebrew nation who are often quoted as Gods chosen people, will have a lot to do to live up to such a title and his oath of office, is not a position to be in , and wonder how some of the other so called ineffectual leaders would perform, doesn’t bear thinking about. JS.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

if trump gets in i think it will be a different ball game out there he will start the lot off?jp

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by j.sabourn View Post
    An Australian Politician saying it, as it is, one of the very few !
    At a Victorian High School foreign students raised a Middle East flag on a School flag pole.
    Australian students took it down - Guess who was expelled- the students who took it down.
    W.A. High school students were sent home because they wore T- shirts with the Australian flag printed on.
    Enough is enough this message should be viewed by every Australian . Australia has bent over to appease the Aussie- haters long enough .
    He is saying this because of the hundreds of thousands who died fighting for this country and for the Australian flag, and Shame on anyone who tries to make this a Racist message.
    You are welcome in this country
    1 Get a sponsor
    2.learn the language as immigrants have in the past
    3.Live by our Rules . Dress as we do.
    4 Get a job.
    5 Pay your taxes
    6 No social securiy until you’ve earned and paid for it.
    7 Find a place to lay your head.
    I’m voting for him next time round. Most Australians know him as is a well known politico. And a straight gun. This is only a short extract from his interview.
    JS
    It should be law for any immigrant anywhere that if you decide to live in that country that after a 2 year period you should become a full citizen. Your birth rite should be renounced and total allegiance given to your new home adopting their ways and language. If you disagree and don't like it then return to where you came from, because you obviously where you are now is not as good as where you came from.

12. Thanks happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You must be here in Oz for 3 years before you can apply for citizen ship.
    There has been talk of striping it away from any one who commits a serious crime but to date has not happened.

But a number of Kiwis who have committed crimes have been sent back to NZ, the NZ authorities are not happy about that.

As to international judges, coming from different countries as they do no doubt they have in mind how rules apply in their country.
    This may cloud their judgement when it comes to matters of international circumstances.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

14. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#19 I think international judges should be appointed after they have sailed a year on a tramp steamer, I am sure this would add more gravitas and sense judgment to there decisions.
    Doug

16. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast