Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Wokery gone mad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wokery gone mad

I took the one home with me last time in hospital , and still take to bed , the other gear sticks walking frame ,toilet seat , have had for a year come February. So phoned up last week saying they could have back apart from one stick. Was told there was no hurry and should keep longer . I never mentioned the bottle I’m keeping that , as didn’t sign for in any case. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

John.
    The bloke that was in the next bed to you is busting to go, please send the bottle back please '
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#22 He”ll just have to get the big Jamaican nurse you know the one called Margaret with the big bushy beard to hold and direct it for him Des. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Did very well with them in hospital, filled two most nights, all the fluids they pumped into me.

But James I can sympathies with you, OMG must be getting soft.

Since i had my Prostate removed in 2013 I have lost some bladder control.
    I know every public toilet there is and all suitable trees.
    I go when and where I need to, the other day in the local Cemetry, no one there was looking.

When you got to go you got to go, there are a lot in my situation, not unusual to see some on the road side on any road here in Oz.
    W do not stand on ceremony when it comes to a leak.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have you ever tried Cockie Leaky Soup, John.? Or still prefer the Pee and Ham ? JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#24 would be very embarrassing for you John if your persisting in wearing shorts and had the bottle strapped to your leg for everyone to see . Maybe where that dreaded lurgy came from when the quack says youve got water on the knee, and I recommend having a tap fitted. I have to see the dr.tomorrow as an X-ray a few weeks ago showed I had fluid on the lung. So went for an advanced scan a few days ago so get the results tomorrow so hope she doesnt suggest the tap treatment. If in hospital again and Margaret on duty offering his help will tell him Des was asking after him. Cheers JS
    Saying that reminds me of when I had the kids on board in port, and the boy about 6 at the time shouts Dad ! The ships having a wee wee and pointing to an engine room disharge where the water was gushing out under pressure. JS.
    Last edited by j.sabourn; 21st December 2023 at 06:53 AM.
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wokery gone mad. Well JC l'm sure Esther and Nadine speak highly of you too. Pr

Quote Originally Posted by James Curry View Post
    Yes we have a minister for getting rid of wokery.

The one and only Shyster McVey. I met her once when she was touting for the seat in Wirral in 2005. She lost to the sitting MP Stephen Hesford. She won the seat in 2010, she lost in 2015 to the now sitting MP Margaret Greenwood.
    Once she won is 2010 she was rarely seen back in Wirral, A blond just like Nadine Dorries , two scousers ashamed of were they came from.
    Well JC l'm sure Esther and Nadine speak highly of you. Presumably the electorate wanted a change from the previous incumbents otherwise neither of the two ladies would have been elected. R723364

8. Likes Des Taff Jenkins, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wokery gone mad. Well JC l'm sure Esther and Nadine speak highly of you too. Pr

My point about those two is they are both famous for being absent MP's. Why did Nadine get the shove by her own local party members? Got the job and did bugger all after that.

Anyway John Strange , glad you are back on site stay well you old bugger

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for your kind words James.

John, fluid on the lung is not good, fluid on the chest if you are lying flat and having some vitamins such as VB that is fine.
    Spinal tap now has a new meaning, just keep smiling and stay safe.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

11. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Fluid on the Lungs , after my heart attack in January 2021, 3 stents and a dodgy valve. Also told I had fluid on the lungs. I ended up in Hospital again as severe breathing problems. Basically I was drowning. Long story short. They nearly killed me when they attached a drip of something or other. Nurse said this will take 3 or 4 hours to get into you. I woke up with a crash team around me. Who ever fitted the drip forgot to set the feed correctly. They never said why my blood pressure bombed. They had a chat with me as there was likely kidney damage done as I had no blood pressure for X minutes. I suppose I was close to ordering my first pint at Fiddlers Green.
    So now on Furosemide 2 x 60mg a day also a 50mg dose of Spirolactone just to make sure they control my fluid build up. I also have to have bloods taken every 6 months to check kidney function.
    I recently changed my GP and I got a copy of my medical history.
    I was never told I did suffer Kidney damage, now I am have Chronic Kidney Disease stage 3.
    I asked my new GP if that could have been caused by what occurred while I was in Hospital, answer , well it will not have helped.
    So now we know why last Sunday I nearly got lifted for weeing up against a tree.

13. Thanks Doc Vernon thanked for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast