Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wokery gone mad

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wokery gone mad

They woke them here they woke them there, they woke mw at 0200 hours for a BP test.
    Slowly the sane people of this world, and yes there are a few of us, are coming to understand the crap that this is.

In NZ the previous PM passed a law saying no one ne born after 2015 would veer be allowed to buy smokes.
    The new PM has done that a reversal on that coming to understand the revenue from smokes, but also such will only create a black market.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Am sure he would give it a good go!!.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have yet to meet somebody who agrees with wokery, so why does it continue?
    Merry Christmas to all
    John Bell

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by vic mcclymont View Post
    The Royal Yacht Association wants the following changed:-
    Man Overboard = Person Overboad
    Yachtsman = Yacht Person.
    Winchman = Winchperson
    No doubt there will be many more
    Vic.
    I recall a quote from a distant past PM of Australia. 'Punch a Pom', when his quote should have read 'Punch a Pome' (prisoner of Mother England). Somewhat factually incorrect, as they'd end up punching themselves! So far as wokery is concerned the former PM might very well have come up with 'Whack a Woke'

R711908
    Last edited by Mike Alexander; 20th December 2023 at 08:34 AM. Reason: forgot to sign

5. Likes Graham Payne, John Gill, Doc Vernon liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think it's all to do with being mental, and there are so many mental people about these days, they're taking control of everything.
    I mean, if a boy thinks he's a girl, that's mental, nothing else. Same goes for girls that think they're boys. What society wants these days, is for everyone to behave in the manner they feel at the time, and that give the perverts in life the OK to go ahead and do what they wanna do.
    So many have got into our parliaments and councils, they can vote in whatever they like.
    I can understand people that are born different, but they always seemed to get on the best they can. One leg, one arm, humpty back, all kinds of disfigurements, but they call it "physical disabilities".
    I had a cousin in Ireland that had it all, bent little arms, legs, and an odd face, but he grew up best he could. We were mates all his life.
    I heard recently about a bloke I used to know, that got done for messing with his Daughters when they were young. Disgusting geezer, but in a few years time, the way this wokery thing is going, it'll all be made legal, and there will be no such thing as "perverts".
    Years ago, lines were drawn, no doubt by sensible people that saw how society was going, but now, it's going the "other way".
    I remember sailing with the only gay deckhand I ever met. He was OK, never bothered anyone, although I did feel a bit iffy if he came into the shower while I was there. Once we were on watch together, chatting on the wing of the bridge. I asked him how long he knew he was queer? he replied that he'd know since he was a little girl. I laughed, but he insisted it was true, explaining that he was like other people, that were born with other defects.
    I see they want to train coppers to spot men that fancy women, and show it by winking, whistling, or other foul means. Gotta be careful offering a lady a seat on a bus or train. Could even get put away for just looking at a pretty girl, if she doesn't want to be looked at of course.
    I can remember the days when I'd get told off for "not" showing out to a girl in a pub.
    None of this really matters to the likes of us, but I hate to think how life will be for our youngsters in the future.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#14 Maybe he couldn’t spell pomegranate ? JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#1 The Winchman on an Indian ship already has the rating of winch wallah. So assume that will now be winch wallah person ? JS
    R575129

9. Likes John Gill, happy daze john in oz liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by happy daze john in oz View Post
    They woke them here they woke them there, they woke mw at 0200 hours for a BP test.
    Slowly the sane people of this world, and yes there are a few of us, are coming to understand the crap that this is.

In NZ the previous PM passed a law saying no one ne born after 2015 would veer be allowed to buy smokes.
    The new PM has done that a reversal on that coming to understand the revenue from smokes, but also such will only create a black market.
    Careful John- there are no black markets anymore only multicoloured ones.
    R635733

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I often wonder if those who shout about colour prejudice realize that Black and White are not colours, unless of course they have changed the natural sequence of nature to suit their own ends . JS
    R575129

12. Likes happy daze john in oz, John Gill liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Had my first encounter today about gender. I suspect there are several on site may have a wee need to have a pee often, especially in colder weather.
    I was out for a stroll with my better half on Sunday. I always choose a walk were I know there are toilets. Anyone on Furosemide will know why you need to know you are never far away from a Loo. So here is me bursting for a wee. Get to the toilets and they have been closed due to cutbacks. Well when you need to go you need to go. So tried being as descreet as possible , went behind a tree. Thankfully my wife was keeping watch. Next thing is this woman is calling me disgusting. I apoligised as I was trying to be descreet as possible and did not see her. Well she would not let it go!!! We just walked away. Ten minutes later a police car pulls up and two police officers get out, one a WPC and the other a constable. I was questioned and asked if I had Urinated behind a tree down the end of the promenade Not going to deny it so yes I did . Explained I have a medical condition and as the public toilets had been closed by council to save a penny!! When I need to go sadly it is a case of find somewhere quiet, or end up with your embarrassment in plain view with all to see.
    I asked how they knew it was me, a woman called it in. I was getting a bit upset now as I could see this becoming an issue. Thankfully my wife said she was with me and verified I was being discreet. Thankfully they let me off with a caution. Walking back to the car along comes this woman and decides she wants to
    have another go. My wife is a lady but I have never seen her lose it like she did she gave her both barrels and my mebical history there and then. Away went your woman head down and a pace to her step.
    Here is the gender bit. I go into Boots the pharmacy and ask the assistant if they had a plastic heewee bottle as I decided I would keep one to hand in the car just incase I get caught short again, at least I could be reasonably discreet in the car.
    She goes on the computer and does a product search, no only got a shewee bottle. What is a shewee bottle like?
    She gets one of these shewee bottles and opens it up, unisex bottle.jpg ah!! so it is a hewee bottle with a removable adaptor.
    No it is a Shewee bottle. I am now losing the will to live no more Mr nice guy , just give the effing thing. Paid for it and walked out.

Not fun this getting old is it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast