Thread: You couldn't make it up 2

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default You couldn't make it up 2

For months the UN has been critical of the UK's plan to ship illegal immigrants to Rwanda, claiming it us unsafe.
    The UN has agree to move female Afghanistanians who are being threatened by the Taliban to Rwanda.
    Vic
    Last edited by vic mcclymont; 9th December 2023 at 10:13 AM.
    R879855

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: You couldn't make it up 2

So it seems Rwanda is safe to send young girls for education, but not for migrants. I just hope this next vote on Tuesday i believe, will pass Sunaks idea, and we see what transpires from there. I would love it to work, but the woke mob seem to be able to block most things, and of course, cost a fortune in endless legal battles .i also believe that to win this migration battle is the only thing that will save us from a Labour government.
    R689823

Marian Gray Guest

#2, Indeed keith, I for one have decided to vote Reform in the next Election rather than abstain and waste my vote entirely. They certainly cannot be any worse than what is currently on offer at present and especially too if it keeps Labour and it's open door policy out of Office. Can only be a win win for those who are fed up hosting Illegal immigrants as the present wimps IMHO will not instigate the removal from the ECHR. Starmer of course again IMHO will collapse if his bluff is called and he wins Would only stick with Conservatism if another lady replaces [too short trousers] Rishi beforehand

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi keith #2
    good evening, Sadly what ever the policies the unelected prime minister of this country tries to push through this parliament, even if they where to be successful,there would be no chance of sending anybody to sun kissed rwanda, Firstly it would take up until the spring to sort matters out, by then the left wing lawyers will have woken up after getting fat all over the winter on tax payers funds, the first of the cases to go before the high court would then start in the british supreme court and as it is run by lefties would find in favour of keeping them in this country whilst their cases are heard, Finally the lefties running the civil service would begin to fight on the behalf of these poor refugees, ( believe it or not a guy called shepard was the other week suspended from the civil service immigration dept for being the head of a organisation for open borders also to take us back into europe )
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 9th December 2023 at 07:54 PM.

5. Likes Keith Tindell, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi marian #3
    good evening your decision to vote reform is the right one, I see Farage will shortly be back on GB news soon enough, win or loose he has played a absolute blinder and i believe this is the start he wants before propelling himself back into politics i see the collapse of the conservative party and those whom voted for them will have no choice but to vote for reform, Richard Tice and Nigel Farage will in my opinion destroy the conservatives, and leave a huge black hole in the labour party vote.
    tom

7. Likes N/A liked this post
    Marian Gray Guest

Truth be known Tom the Conservatives IMHO did it all by themselves no help needed at all!

9. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post