Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Home office admittance

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Home office admittance

Basically they should not be moved, they were having such a lovely time,! Marian, no wonder they are heading here, it’s not a wonder they are d3manding their families be allowed to join them.
    !
    R689823

2. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Happen to switch on for PMs question time in Parliament today. If i heard correctly, the deal with Rwandah we have been conned, again, under the deal, we ship them out there, pay for their rent and keep. if any of these migrants commit crime, they will be shipped straight back here, Another clause says that under the deal, we must receive Rwandan migrants, number not specified, plus the large amount of money we have already paid up front. these migrants cannot be shipped to another country from Rwandah.
    R689823

4. Likes thomas michael, Des Taff Jenkins, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi keith #12
    good evening, if i remember correctly the original deal that was signed and sealed stated that it is none other than a exchange ie one for one in other words we send one and in return we get one other of rwandan migrants only the rwandan migrants are all infirm ie legs and arms missing mostly because of the land mines planted during the civil war, also amongst the infirm will be the sick together with their families, you couldnt make it up if you tried,
    tom

6. Likes Keith Tindell, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hi Micheal.
    Perhaps if you got rid of your foreign Govt and replaced it with a British one things may change. Watching the news reports on TV over here I keep thinking you all now live in a foreign country, it is certainly foreign to me from what I remember when living there. People used to have a problem with Welsh names. now they are having a problem with Indian, African and Arabic mps.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi des #14
    good evening, while its true that the prime minister of this country and half his cabinet are not of indiginous stock, we also have in scotland a first minister by the name of usless useoff, whom whilst before he came to power stood up in the scottish parliament and said that scotland was racist and that every person in high public office in scotland was white this from another immigrant in a part of the uk that is nearly ninety percent white, and like the others i have mentioned they where shoe-horned into position by the self serving elite that govern this country in todays woke world, Sadly we also have a complete idiot running wales whom can be seen regularly wearing a turban whilst meeting his immigrant constituents but one would expect that from anything labour run, and i have learned to expect the same from the conservative idiots running badly this country, whom will i am convinced will be out of office by the spring.
    But whilst im guilty of voting conservative to take us out of europe i will never make the same mistake again, these people may be the figure-heads for some people but there likes will never be voted for by me nor represent me.
    tom

9. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes Tony Taylor, N/A liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi Thomas.
    Like you I am disillusioned with the modern crop of politicians, you think you have done the right thing only to find the same old same old.
    I was watching Boris Johnson suffering the indignity of having to apologize for the 250 thousand people who died in the Covid, he sneaked in to the inquiry hoping no one would see him, the biggest poser of them all. Time for Henry to come back with his guillotine I think/
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

11. Thanks thomas michael thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Whilst I am no supporter of Boris Johnstone I liked the initials on his hat as he was going into the covid inquery GTFC Get to F--- C---s or is it just my warped sense of humour and it means something totally different?
    Last edited by J Gowers; 8th December 2023 at 04:32 PM.

UK003715

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by J Gowers View Post
    Whilst I am no supporter of Boris Johnstone I liked the initials on his hat as he was going into the covid inquery GTFC Get to F--- C---s or is it just my warped sense of humour and it means something totally different?
    GTFC we could think of numerous appropriate acronyms but alas its very mundane, Grimsby Town Football Club, presented to him along with a football shirt on a visit up there

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ivan 1 thread back in the early 70s barbara was a nannie in canada her visa had papst 2 days her employer had the knock on the door? here its years dont know is not an excuse here?jp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2