Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: the misconception of what is good and what is evil

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default the misconception of what is good and what is evil

after weeks of chaos on the streets of cities all around the world brought about by the callous and inhuman attack on innocent persons and children enjoying a music concert in one area and others just carrying out their daily lives but they where raped butchered and slaughtered all in the same manner, carried out by evil people,
    since that attack the masked left wing useful idiots together with the evil people from all nations of the middle east have screamed for the destruction of the remaining tribal members of israel.whilst targeting some of our most treasured memories of our war dead and historic past.

whilst in complete contrast yesterday crowds of around a hundred thousand of dignified protesters from the families and supporters of israel marched peacefully in london to protest against growing anti-semitism.

in another completely connected act of uncontrolled violence a algerian attacked three children and their care assistant in dublin city centre he stabbed and gutted the young girl and her brave care assistant, But a wicklow man warren donoghue came to the rescue and took the knife off him, but he was then told by the police not to speak of his actions as he will be needed for giving evidence at any hearing, meanwhile a irishman riding past helped subdue the assailant, this man it turns out to be was another immigrant from brazil no less, but the press and the govement together with the police release imformation to this mans bravery in saving the three girls and their care assistant lives,
    On knowing the thruth the irish people on the street then protested about the immigrants unvetted and unknown being brought to ireland and put into hotels and new homes, whilst poor paddy was left out in the cold.
    the protest in my opinion was entirely correct obviously there was some looting, but there is film evidence of the garda smashing the windows themselves and also on film immigrant black faces carrying the looted property along the road there will also have been some irish lads making off with stolen goods but the media light will be shone on them only.
    where may you ask are the left wing, why they are in goverment three parties with the same agenda, open borders housing and benifits galore for immigrants and the irish like the british the back of the queue. whilst sinn fein the masked left wing maxists try to subdue the irish on the streets
    tom
    Last edited by thomas michael; 27th November 2023 at 04:18 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: the misconception of what is good and what is evil

Really Thomas , you never fail to amaze me with your knowledge and dare I say embellishment of the facts. I am sure others assisted but it was Caio Benicio a deliveroo driver battered him with his bike helmet.
    The hero driver who moved to Ireland from Rio de Janeiro a year ago, oh dear another immigrant tut tut!!

I hope he likes Guinness as in good old Irish style a Paul Darcy setup a go fund me page.

Organiser Paul Darcy set up the GoFundMe page saying: “The man’s a hero and the least we can do is buy him a pint, so I’m asking you to donate the price of a pint of Guinness in your local so that he knows the people of Dublin appreciate him

Suposed to be at €300,000 that works out at 46,875 pints Jaysus I hope he does not drink and ride

It could as many as 60,484 pints given the average pint in Dublin is € 4.96
    Last edited by James Curry; 27th November 2023 at 04:29 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Just as is the case in many other countries here in Oz protest marches on behalf of Gaza, not many for Israel.

here in Victoria the left wing teachers union has called for a week of protests by the students in favor of Gaza.
    Last week the state premier said that was fine, we all have the right to protest in a democracy such as ours.
    That was for a one day protest.

But now she has changed her mind, a female thing, saying any teacher who takes any kids to a protest, or agrees to the school taking part will be penalized.

The feeling here is strong for Palestine, but for Israel very little said.
    But there have been comments that some Jewish people including school kids are being targeted for violence.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

More fascist nonsense from the same ill informed source.
    Marches have taken place around the world, none have led to chaos. People from all professions, political views, colours , faiths and of none have taken to the streets to protest at the slaughter taking place in Gaza. In war those who are caught up in the conflict can try to escape to the borders of neighbouring countries, seeking safety for their families. In Gaza there are no borders to escape to, men, women and children are trapped with bombs and missiles falling on them and snipers shooting at anyone who gets in their sights.
    Babies and children killed, hospitals, schools and houses decimated, total destruction for civilians whose only crime is to be Palestinian.
    This is why people are marching to show disgust at our politicians who are saying nothing.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

People are marching because they don’t want to be accused of the eighth deadly sin and be accused of Apathy or couldnt care less. Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Gluttony , Sloth, only come secondary in the case of so much death.However there are very few innocent parties involved as were well aware of what was occurring initially. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#4 Perhaps people should stop and think why this action by the Israels is taking place, it seems to have been forgotten in the whole scheme of things. If some organisation, terror or otherwise, had slaughtered 1400 of our citizens at a function in the UK, kidnapped, raped and dragged young bodies through the streets to be spat on, then I would hope that those in charge of our Government would have the balls to bomb the sh*te out of the perpetrators.

Some of us on here were innocent victims during WWll, I was bombed out three times, but I am sure glad that our Govt at the time took the opportunity to bomb the sh*te out of the country that was responsible.

These so called concerned marchers are complaining about the wrong people, but some people are just sheep and haven't a clue what they are marching about.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hamas is the government of Gaza, the people must know what is being done in their name, perhaps, following the destruction of the whole area, they will oust Hamas as the Government, if not, they must take the medicine . They must know where those rockets are fired from, so are complicit .
    R689823

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#6 whatever is occurring now Ivan Hamas would expect nothing less than what is happening so it will be all part of their overall plan and part of the expected consequences, what that is who knows . Cheers JS
    R575129

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Marian Gray Guest

#4, Ahh Louis, I can't speak for Tom, I do think however ''Fascist'' is a very strong word to be branding about and I'm dismayed that you have used it. Am I surprised...yes I am rather..... though probably shouldn't be especially after learning in a much earlier post [years back] that not only had you never met/known of a Scottish person who voted for Conservative and were equivocal to the fact [which I found hilarious] especially when you then acknowledged that in your younger years you had a penchant for the ethos portrayed within the 1970's comedy programme ''Citizen Smith'' which appears ingrained still to the present day. I don't think there are many years between us [I'm 66] and watched it too.

It reminds me of a particular chap [and there were a few bobby dazzlers!] trying to woo me with the same philosophical claptrap and I tore a ligament in my knee in turning quickly to escape him,[ that and he was a sloppy kisser] I therefore have the same inclination today, the term leggit is still ringing in my ears! By all means disagree, most of us enjoy an analytical debate but equating another members views to a Nazi, Dictator, etc is below the belt even for Wolfie IMHO

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

children.jpg I hope my grand children never have to experience the horros of war.Screenshot 2021-07-03 at 12.32.53.jpg This little lad is picking up his toys? If he survives I would imagine sadly he will be picking up a Rifle.
    And no one has forgotten what has led Israel to this.
    But what some seem to ignore is the State of Israel has been removing Palestinians from their lands and building settlements, and HAMas is the result of those actions.

Ivan was the bombing of Dresden really necessary? Germany was already beaten.
    Last edited by James Curry; 28th November 2023 at 02:38 PM.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast