Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GB news channel

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: GB news channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Cloherty View Post
    (1)James, as you would say - where did I mention criminality, but as previously said, it was his nearest and dearest who named him, well she may not be now!, but then again he may have a good pension

(2) Yes he does read from a script and and for £450,000 per annum, no doubt plus expenses and a non contributory pension fund, all from our Licence fees, I expect a bit of proprietary in return, it is nothing to do with being puranical. He also comments on the news and current affairs where-in he has expressed his personal views on politicians and others behaviour and salaries. Glass houses come to mind and hiding behind depression and mental issues is very convenient.

So stop playing the moralising hail good fellow well met, it doesn't suit you, we are used to your bolshy ways

- - - Updated - - -

If you still have them put them up for auction on this site, you may make more than you did in business which I understand from the buggy jockey in Perf was substantial
    well the main buyers were them engineers .....but spoiled them with oil and grease on the hands .....and then tried to buy them cheaper .......lol R683532

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

GB news consists of right wing presenters talking to right wing guests, if the guests can manage to say a few words while being talked over by the presenter.
    Talk TV is owned by the old man of the media industry Rupert Murdoch, a man who never lets truth get in the way of a news story.

3. Thanks James Curry thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ah Louis, you are describing IT and BBC.
    Wprst of the lost is Preston likes the sound of his own voice.
    Vic
    R879855

5. Likes N/A, thomas michael, cappy liked this post
    Marian Gray Guest

#19, Johnny, 'the fat cats being the BBC and it's presenters IMHO

What joe bloggs views, pays for or does via the internet is not my concern. What is and irritates is the state broadcaster forcing joe public by law to pay a licence fee which then enables the likes of Huw Edwards to fund his questionable dalliance[s] with a teenager. To then bolt into rehab tout suit when found out leaving his wife to make his excuses for his mental wellbeing shows his absence of a back bone, his lack of moral compass,and his arrogance in not resigning beforehand. His wife Vicky Flind is currently a producer on the Robert Preston programme on ITV and a former editor of the BBC politics show ''This Week'' and has support from the woke brigade that surrounds them.... going by support tweets..... If this debacle helps to bring down the hoi polloi of the BBC and it's enforced funding then at least something useful has been achieved.

I will ignore the miffed views from certain members re the capabilities of GB News don't like..don't watch! GB News have won several awards, the most recent being at the Tric Awards for Multichannel News Programme of the Year, incidentally the same award show that Huw Edwards attended which then provoked the parents of his youngest conquest into further action after none were forthcoming from the BBC.

#20, Ivan 'bolshy' ..........nah, stirrer of outstanding capacity, past, present and future!

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cappy they weren’t those of someone impersonating me and Sadjico in Kawasaki in 1953 are they . Ivan must have also heard that I paid you back the 3/6 d I didn’t really owe you , to pull you out of hard times . JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I find it impossible to view any TV station that is not biased one way or the other, so I watch bits from each and make my own mind up. I'm always flicking between channels, drives me up the wall. It's best when I find an old film on from the 50s or something.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Kieran View Post
    I find it impossible to view any TV station that is not biased one way or the other, so I watch bits from each and make my own mind up. I'm always flicking between channels, drives me up the wall. It's best when I find an old film on from the 50s or something.
    I watch Al Jazeera news quite often, you get another perspective on some news items but they are also biased; best to pick out relevant detail and form your own opinion

10. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Taylor View Post
    I watch Al Jazeera news quite often, you get another perspective on some news items but they are also biased; best to pick out relevant detail and form your own opinion
    Tony I also watch Al Jazeera (AJ) along with others, at least they give you world wide news whilst the others are twittering on about some pervert for days on end

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#23&24 Would that be Robert Peston. PRESTON is in Lancashire .

GB news/tv have some crackers as presenters, Michelle Dewberry, then these fine up standing mentwo Idiots.jpgoh and not forgetting Nadine Dorris Nadine Dorris.jpg or how about Esther McVeigh McVeigh.jpgMaybe wee bunny can find a berth with GB news seems to be a place ex first ministers end up MLA_Arlene_Foster.jpg
    Even Andrew Neil thought GB news was a little bit to extreme in there reporting so lost out in a power struggle and resigned.

Sir Paul Marshall is the co-founder of hedge fund Marshall Wace and was a donor to the Vote Leave campaign1. Legatum is a Dubai-based investment group that partly funds the think-tank The Legatum Institute1. It is known for its funding of think tank the Legatum Institute, which launched in 2007. It also produces the closely followed annual Prosperity Index, alongside investment and research divisions

GB news is considered to be a right wing channel.
    Seriously do any of you think that GB news is not biased in it's reporting?

In 2017, Marshall gave funding to the political news website UnHerd. In 2019, Marshall gave £500,000 to the Conservative Party. In 2020/2021 Marshall invested, in a personal capacity, £10 million into the political news and opinion channel GB News.

Anyway just to clarify I do not watch GB news I watched it a few times and realised it is not worth watching just so biased I am surprised it is still allowed to have a broadcasting licence or what ever is required.

Is Nadine still bitching about losing her move to the lords.
    How embarrassing was this photo Nadine making eyes at her hero.97903678-nadine-dorries.jpg

Anyway time to get creative in the kitchen and pour my lovely wife a G&T.
    Last edited by James Curry; 13th July 2023 at 05:28 PM.

13. Likes Louis the fly liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi ivan cloherty #12
    good evening, i believe there is a further four persons plus employees of the bbc, that have now stepped forward to accuse the honorable gentleman of perverted actions, no doubt his depression will sink him into his chosen five star clinic for a even longer period and hopefully oblivion and never to be seen again.
    pity his poor wife and kids.
    tom

15. Likes N/A liked this post
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast