Not really sure were this should go. Anyway just had yet another Scammer on the phone.
This is the second time this week both from the same number, odd as I blocked the number form the first call!!

First call was a recorded American voice telling me they that I had returned an unopened letter to HMG Inland revenue and they are acting on there behalf. Phone this number to discuss how to resolve and move forward with this pressing issue. Failure to do so may lead to legal action being taken against me.

Same number again this morning but this time it was an Asian voice same old tish.

Have since checked out who they are!!!using google search.

The overall user rating is Negative. There have been 12 phone lookups, and users have also contributed 2 comments, helping us build a clearer picture of the caller's intent.

07477 177119 is a mobile number operated by Hutchison 3G UK Ltd

+447477177119 has been identified as potentially being associated with a Scam. However, the specific city or region has not been identified.

In our effort to keep you informed and safe, we've summarised the key themes from the user comments. These reports frequently mention the following keywords: scam (2 times)