Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Rolf

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Rolf

Recall one Doctor we had, a Scottish man.
    Go into see him and the first thing he would say was,
    'Would you like a drop'
    On his desk a bottle of Scotch and always two glasses.
    he had one every time I went there. Mum saw him regularly but did not like Scotch.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

2. Likes thomas michael liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There are no laws against doctors performing female pelvic examines with the patient alone, however the patient must sign a consent form.

Most doctors will not see an underage female unchaperoned by another female, particularly if a minor, under the age of 18 in the USA.. A family doctor may consent to examine a family member who is a minor and pregnancy or VD is suspected, however a female nurse is also in attendance.

Doctors in the USA are highly regulated by the US Medical Assc. and the slightest hint of wrongdoing is considered malpractice and the doctors license is in jeopardy. I would assume the same in the UK and Australia etc..

I'm not saying it doesn't happen in the USA, even the medical profession has "scumbags", but the penalties can be draconian.

Cheers, Rodney
    Rodney David Richard Mills
    R602188 Gravesend

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi john #41
    good evening, my doctor was even more stranger than one has a right to be, Anyway as i had only met him once before this occaision i was to say the least taken aback by my time with him, it was many years ago and i was out drinking in a club when i went to assist someone whom was getting a beating anyway i got hurt and after i woke up the next morning my wife said i think you should go to the hospital but i wouldnt go so she phoned the doctor just to check i was not concussed, so off i went and as soon as i went in to see Dr Ryan he looked at the cuts on my face etc and said oh i just love you fellas who do you think you are bla bla bla, Anyway he goes on to tell that he was out on a call last evening as he was a police surgeon , and he was called to the cells to check the health of one guy who the police had decided he needed something extra to help him sleep ie a couple of boots to his head, so whilst he was examining this man the man starts to tell him what happened to him it seems he was caught having it off with a sheep and someone phoned the police whereby they treated him to some size tens, Dr Ryan then says to me what the F--k did he want me to do about it im a doctor not a priest, anyway i was laughing that much i forgot about the size tens that where aimed at my head the night before, and he just said your alright.
    ps believe it or not i only got the break fixed in nose five years ago, and im still laughing about Dr Ryan.
    tom .
    Last edited by thomas michael; 12th June 2023 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Taking into consideration the lady in question was 94 years old suffering from dementia and holding a steak knife am sure another way of subduing her would have been more humane.

6. Likes happy daze john in oz liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5