Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Rolf

Marian Gray Guest

Default Re: Rolf

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Mmm, i wonder if you would feel so forgiving of this guy if it had been your young daughter that this guy had been enjoying himself with ?, i,m afraid he was a very talented man who was the author of his own downfall with very filthy desires, but maybe i am just the odd one out.
    No Keith you are not alone! Six years he was sentenced to but only served three!! Happy Daze repeats 'Family said nothing until today fearful of reprisals at the time' Well of course, as they saw what happened to Jimmy Saville's grave and good enough for him. RH used like Jimmy S his celeb status to hide behind knowing youngsters which also included a blind disabled teenager would be too afraid to speak out. R Harris's wife had Alzheimer’s so why on earth would he parade her in full view during his Court appearences if not for the sympathy vote of long term fans. Though I believe she was aware of his previous assults therefore, complicit. That little snippet came from a long term male friend who had lived with them a number of years. As to his daughter! She had the audacity to pen a book in 2018 which I have no intention of reading, titled ''Living With a Pervert'' 'She claimed that his generation was to blame for his "flirty" behaviour.' Oh well that's alright then Bindi dear.... A huge disservice to every father out there of similar age!! IMHO he was a revolting and disgusting sorry excuse of a man with an arrogance beyond the comprehension of most. For once the tabloids have done their job.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Marion, not just those two but many others some in high positions.
    Here in Oz a couple of TV presenters in trouble for the same reason.
    We had the Mayor of Melbourne accused of similar along with a senior police and a judge.
    They come in all shapes and sizes, but as you say, think their position gives them protection.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

3. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Likes Des Taff Jenkins, thomas michael liked this post
    Marian Gray Guest

They don't have to be rich or famous John! In my case a Doctor when I was sixteen, to a lessor extent my mum aged twelve and my sisters by neighbours when aged eight and ten. Many young and especially vunerable girls, women and boys just put up and shut up so as not to cause a rucus around them in the area they live or that they won't be believed and have kept shtum, that has been the case for years. The perverts are still here but thankfully girls and boys are now taught to be more aware and to report if able. Members only have to ask their wives, sisters, cousins, friends etc did anything untoward ever occur towards them, think folk here may be quite surprised at the volume in response and on a varing scale of 1 - 10! I'm fairly stoic but I do wish now I had had the courage to report him having since learned it had went on for years before and most probably after me.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am new to this thread, so had to go through the posts to find out what y'all were talking about. About the midpoint it broke away to "scumbag lawyers" and some of the villains they represented.

Here's the problem and my opinion, when something like that is said over a heinous crime being committed, and someone "charged" not pre-convicted, "...and should be lynched", goes' against our rules of Justice. Innocent until proven guilty. Alleged, presumed, supposed, inferred, hypothesized, are used for a person, regardless of the circumstances, until he/she pleads guilty or is convicted. That is our judicial system. Our system gives a person the right to represent themself or to have legal counsel. Therefore, the law says there must be us or legal representation, or a "scumbag". Therefore, there must be defense lawyers.

If the worst person in modern times, Adolph Hitler had been captured alive (very unlikely I know) he would have been tried and witnesses would have to have spoken against him, and Hitler would have had to have a lawyer/attorney. No attorney would do that voluntarily, however military lawyers would have been ordered to defend him, how would you or I like to have to live with that if we were military attorneys and defended Hitler and it would have to be a spirited defense to the best of our abilities?

If you or I were rightfully or in error charged with a crime we would clamor for legal representation, if no money, the court would provide one. Somebody has to do the dirty legal work. I would hate to have to say, "He's a scumbag, but he's my scumbag.

Cheers, Rodney
    Rodney David Richard Mills
    R602188 Gravesend

6. Thanks Doc Vernon, happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I also am a late comer to this topic but cannot understand the attitude, 'he did his time let him rest in peace, he was a great entertainer, he was a great painter etc' he was a fraud hiding behind his talents, you can bet his victims known and unknown are not resting in peace, and you can bet a lot who were close to him both in family and showbiz knew of his predelictions and said nothing about it and didn't give a hoot about his victims.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The world is full of scumbags ( mostly elite scumbags ) who have done far far worse than Mr.Rolf but their position safeguards them.

9. Thanks Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hi marian #33
    good evening, your unfavourable or possibly fearful visit to your doctor brings to memory my own wifes strange encounter with a doctor dawlish from caldy on the wirral he was of arabic culture , Anyway my wife went to a private clinic on the wirral for a consultation regarding her having a operation to try to concieve more children, she told me later that he was a very wierd and a strange person, and my wife ended the consultation before the allotted hour was up, as she simply decided that she could not stay any longer in the same room with dawlish and got up made her excuses and left.
    fast forward some thirty odd years and dawlish was in the papers whereby he was charged with hypnotising his patients and raping them he was finally jailed, i have no doubt his case will be found on the internet,
    tom

11. Thanks N/A, Doc Vernon thanked for this post
    Marian Gray Guest

Hi Thomas, The Doctor appointment I attended was arranged by the then G.P.O. for a ''Medical'' in order for me to apply for a position as a Telephonist once I eventually left school. My family only lived two miles from Glasgow but even then I was not allowed to go to the City on my own therefore, it was suggested elsewhere in the East End and the last appointment of the day was confirmed with their Doctor of choice.. Having had a very sheltered upbringing I was completely naive in worldy ways so to speak and did not know what to expect, thinking he would want to check my hearing etc. Unfortunately not. He laid out several impliments on his desk, apparently for measuring certain areas. The only one I recognised was an inch tape which was used extensively with his cupped hands on my upper half. Eventually when it came time to lie down he started probing my waist and hips leading downwards at which point adrenaline kicked in and I grabbed his wrists. I screamed something but cannot remember what. He didn't try and stop me thankfully as I was only seven stone. I fled his office clutching my clothes and wearing only my skirt. I feel sick even now thinking of him an Indian/Pakistani Doctor in his late forties/ mid fifties. More importantly very angry with myself for not reporting him and telling my parents, [they were going through a High Court Case in Edinburgh at the time due to an life changing accident pertaining to my baby sister and were stressed enough] but mainly because my dad WOULD HAVE killed him.
    Last edited by Marian Gray; 11th June 2023 at 07:53 PM.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#37 Thomas , my wife was also seen by Dawlish, he was Egyptian. It was in Arrowe Park Hospital. Her own GP who referred her to see him told her to insist she have a female nurse (chaperone) with her while he was attending to her. She said he was very caring and kind. He actually asked why she was referred to him. We had been trying for a while to start a family. She had lost one 3 months into her pregnancy so she was sent to see him about perhaps to consider fertility treatment.

I think it was only a few weeks after she he was arrested for misconduct. Thing is he was perhaps already being investigated for misconduct so hence the GP thankfully telling my wife to make sure she was chaperoned while there.
    I think he got about 5 years and struck off. that must be about 37 years ago.

Happens more often than you think this kind of behaviour. My lad went to Liverpool Uni and in his year he had made friends with a lad from Southport/Formby area. That lads father had also been jailed for sexual misconduct with his patients while his son was going through Uni. Nearly drove that poor lad to suicide. Thankfully his Uni mates rallied round him and he made it through. He is married now and has a lovely family.

14. Thanks Doc Vernon, happy daze john in oz thanked for this post
    Marian Gray Guest

#37, Tom, from the Liverpool Echo, 2014: As well as Shipman, Allitt and DARWISH only two other health workers have lost all personal benefits for their offences; Colin Norris, another serial killer, and Timothy Hansen, a sex offender.

DARWISH, who is believed to live in Dubai and could not be reached for comment, was stripped of his pension in 2009 for “gravely injurious” crimes that led to “serious loss of confidence” in public service. The list of those who lost payments includes Roy Murray, a Merseyside GP, who was docked 15% of his state pension for sexually abusing patients.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news...ension-6500208

16. Thanks Doc Vernon, thomas michael thanked for this post
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast