Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolf

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Rolf

Not forgiving Keith what he did will never. be forgiven , however he has gone to the place where the only entity capable of any forgiveness is, The man Is dead everyone already knows his past and most if not all will say it’s the best place for him. However the media will make the most of reminding people of the bad smell he left behind . The way the news even was put out made it look like he had died yesterday, where John in Oz says it was last week. His orbituary should have been a line in the paper and forgotten about. Let his own family do any grieving they think necessary . JS
    R575129

2. Thanks Doc Vernon, Mike Hutchins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

In the news today the old lady tapered has now died, does not say as a result of the taser. But must make the copper feel pretty bad.
    R689823

4. Thanks Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Will put a new and terrible strain on the Policeman, who is already been charged with other offences, now an added charge is sure to follow! Very hard Job at times i know some from a wee bit of Experience in the Cape Town Traffic Force.
    Concolences though to the Immediate Family of the dear old LADY, may they stand Strong together in this sad time!
    Cheers
    Senior Site Moderator-Member and Friend of this Website

R697530

6. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shows also the the dysfunction of the world in general . In our day and the lady in question there was no such thing as armed policemen , unless under special circumstances , due to bleeding hearts and the decline of punishment to fit the crime there is no compunction on the villains part to cease violence. The armed police of today are also a target. The Bobby’s old wooden truncheon was not a weapon for concussion to the head as many believe , the one I was given by a police officer on a ship was made of light wood and was more in line with poking someone. JS
    R575129

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My daughter's first job was in a department store, she was up a short stepladder one for setting out a display; when one of the managers put his hand up her skirt, she yelled at him, " You do that again and my father will come down and smash your head in". A week later he left the job, probably tired of looking over his shoulder, it was only at my wife's insistence that I didn't go down there and hammer him.
    Des
    R510868
    Lest We Forget

9. Thanks N/A thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Tindell View Post
    Mmm, i wonder if you would feel so forgiving of this guy if it had been your young daughter that this guy had been enjoying himself with ?, i,m afraid he was a very talented man who was the author of his own downfall with very filthy desires, but maybe i am just the odd one out.
    Not alone mate as I liken him to all those other abusers both in and outside religious places. They where renowned for their antics but because of their standing or fame where allowed to keep doing it. Might be dead but the victims still live with it every fecking day. It is a crying shame that they only ever get to be punished when they are about to fall of the perch.
    That's the way the mop flops.

My thanks to Brian for this site.

Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

While i agree with lots of what is said here on Peadophiles etc, i too feel that way, but my disagreement is with the Press and those who keep on throwing Stones at the Dead!
    He had done his time and i guess will have done even more had he lived on, but now he or others like him have passed on, why cany he be left alone! May be not in Piece! But still.
    But i guess we are all different and have our Views, so who am i to judge!
    Just another Speck in the great nowhere!! Cheers

R697530

12. Likes Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

My neighbor was in the police for almost 40 years.
    As he told me, the police ae trained in such a manner now that they can at times be unable to fully comprehend the situation.
    As to this one with the tazer, they are now taught to use that without question if an form of weapon is on display.
    Not the best way to train one would think, bit like the Army of old where the squaddie had to do all he was told without question.
    Happy daze John in Oz.

Life is too short to blend in.

John Strange R737787
    World Traveller

14. Likes Doc Vernon, Des Taff Jenkins liked this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I am not sure here but why do they not Teach good Unarmed Tactics, this would in fact be a lot better than using Taser on someone , surely with an old Lady this would have been much better! Just my View!

I talk with experience here as was trained in Unarmed Combat in the FFL, and Boy that did stand up when needed even after .
    Cheers

R697530

16. Thanks j.sabourn thanked for this post
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

For those interested in Martial Arts I can only advice to google Peter Sabourn martial arts . Leeds . I can only advice that it is a sport and supposed to be defensive . Weapons are used in different aspects such as throwing stars etc. His children when young all have been through the basics , but it requires full time commitment. My son started at a very early age and he runs courses to various public members and the general public. He is in the top echelons of the sport he practices . JS
    R575129

18. Thanks cappy, Doc Vernon, N/A thanked for this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast